change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train from Paris to ebsfleet

Paris 17 hours ago

Hi all
      My partner is wanting to travel from Paris to ebsfleet station on the 6th of June and return 9th of June.

She is staying at intercontinental Paris le grand hotel.

Any websites in English or help?
      Thanks all

more
    • CDG airport

Paris Apr 13, 2015 at 9:02 AM

My daughter and granddaughter will be arriving 2 hours before me at CDG.We will all be arriving at terminal 2 from USA with just carry on.
      Is there a restaurant or sitting area they can wait before going through customs or passport control until I arrive.

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

1st May - attractions?

Paris Apr 30, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Just realised most of attractions are closed on 1st May as it is public holiday. What is open besides Notre Dame?

more
    • Skip the queue Eiffel Tower

Paris Apr 19, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Which is the best company to purchase Skip the queue tickets to the Eiffel Tower?

more
    • silvia1700's Profile Photo

Bastille Day 2015

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Hello there! My son and I will be in Paris on Bastille Day(2015). Can anyone recommend an evening cruise to watch the fireworks? Thanks

more
    • Extreme Adventure

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hi there! Are there some special activities like bungee jumping, rafting, climbing, ... in and near Paris! Would be so thankful for any help and ideas!

Best wishes! :)

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

New 2 euro bus service from CDG to Paris central beginning this month, May, 2015

Paris Yesterday

I am looking for more information about this new bus service. i will be arriving June 5 and would like to take advantage of such a bargain. Thank you.

more
    • travel from gare du nord to left bank

Paris May 3, 2015 at 2:13 PM

easy way from gare du nord to 7th arrondisment. can't take metro

more

Rue Saint Maur to CDG airport

Paris May 3, 2015 at 2:33 AM

What is the best train route to take to get to RER B?
      With bags, so appreciate route with escalator, elevator less stairs. Thanks

more
    • bvpusa's Profile Photo

Car rental, travel ideas

Paris Apr 29, 2015 at 2:38 PM

I need to rent a car in Paris for 3 night travel to Nice. Stopping in Beaune any other must see's along the way? We like wine, walled cities, history, food, nature sites. Another words pretty much anything that is fun and interesting. 2 adult couples one never been to France.
      Merci, Ken

more
    • Paris at Christmas

Paris Apr 27, 2015 at 10:42 AM

My boyfriend and I will be in Paris from December 24 to December 28. Some research into Christmas day dining says that only very expensive, very upscale restaurants are open that day? Does anyone have any insight into whether any smaller cafes or ethnic restaurants will open that day? Secondly, does anyone know if any of the upscale restaurants serve a la carte on Christmas day? We're trying to decide if it's worth it to go out to a (very) expensive Christmas day meal (I don't eat meat, so the fancy fois gras would be wasted on me...I do eat fish though, if anyone knows of any prix fixe menus with fish options!) or stop by the store and cook that day. Thank you in advance!

more

The Louvre ticket

Paris Apr 23, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Hi wht is the best way to get ticket for the Louvre? I got to the official site but it seems online purchase have to be collected at designated location

Any advise where to buy it from for convenient collection - how and where?

more
    • Disneyland Paris

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hi, I'll be traveling to Paris in mid July. I want to buy an online ticket in advance to Disneyland. where Do I buy it?
      Last time I was in Paris (in 2011) I went to both parks but I didn't have much time for the disney park (Don't remember the name) only for the amusment park. Can I order only this park? which park is better in your opinion?
      Also, If I go on a sunday is it the same hours? I know it's only open until 18:00 and I don't want to lose any single minute.
      Thanks!! :)

more
    • Things to do

Paris Apr 15, 2015 at 5:34 PM

Sorry. Florence, Milan, and Venice Italy. Paris France. Amsterdam and Rotterdam Netherlands. London England.

more
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Driving into Charles de Gaulle Airport

Paris Apr 11, 2015 at 6:55 AM

My wife and I are going fly from Paris to Biarritz, rent a car and drive up the coast until we get to Mount Saint Michel and then back to Paris. I was planning on dropping off the rental at the Charles de Gaulle Air Port the day prior to flying back to Canada. However, after looking on the map and google earth looks sort of scary. Any suggestions on where we could drop car off near Paris and just take a train to or near the Charles de Gaulle Air Port.

more
    • Paris to Ebsfleet

Paris 19 hours ago

Hi All,
      Asking on behalf of my partner - she is in Paris and staying at the Intercontiential paris Le Grand Hotel - 2 Rue Scribe
      She is wanting to catch a train on the Saturday 6th of June to Ebsfleet and then back to Paris Tuesday 9 June.
      Could I get some advice on the best way to do this - English version sites please!

Thanks in advance

more
    • sandranunes's Profile Photo

Day Trips

Paris Apr 25, 2015 at 9:50 AM

We will be in Paris this June and intend to do some day trips. We have already decided about Honfleur (I loved it!), Provins,and Auvers sur Oise. We are considering Conflans Sainte Honorine as it is very close to Paris and offers a completely different scenery to paint. Any ideas? Thank you very much

more
    • special sport activities

Paris Apr 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi there! Is there anyone who can list me some special sport activities in/near Paris? The group are 15 person in the age between 30-50 years (rookies/middle/high level). I would be so thankful for every inspiration!

Thank you so much!

more
    • Karlithus's Profile Photo

Where is this bar?

Paris Apr 29, 2015 at 3:09 AM

Hi!

I know this will be hard to find, but 6 years ago I went to Paris and went to a very distinctive jazz bar near Ópera. We found the bar by wandering around the streets so we don't have an ideia of the exact street.

The bar has a very "strange" decoration, with plenty of objects on the ceiling! Like fans and stuff...

Does anyone have an ideia of what bar can it be? I'm going back to Paris in November and would like to go there again.

Thank you all.

more
    • NadineK5's Profile Photo

1 May Transport

Paris Apr 10, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Hi Everyone!

I know a lot of places will be closed on the 1st of May, but will the buses/trains still operate? And will it be the normal schedule? We were thinking of making a trip to Sacre-Coeur, Parc des Buttes-Chaumont and Pere Lachaise Cemetery on this day. We're staying in the 2nd Arrondissement.

Thanks! :)

more
    • From CdG to Paris in the Very Early Morning

Paris Apr 27, 2015 at 8:58 AM

My flight arrives at 3AM. Really! What are my choices--trains? vans? buses? taxis?

more
    • Hotel advice. Left bank. Paris

Paris Apr 26, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Please recommend a inexpensive ($100-$150 ) hotel in the left bank area . We 2 will be visiting in sept. Looking forward to seeing your reccomendations. Thanks, carla

more

Longchamp bag

Paris May 2, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Where is best to do some shopping for Lonchamp bag?
      Airport or a shop? Where is it available in Paris?

more
    • Paris in June - need AC?

Paris May 2, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I will be in Paris June 7 to June 16 and thinking about renting an apartment.
      But most of the apartments don't have AC listed. Will it be warm and humid and uncomfortable without AC during this time in Paris?

more
    • Paris to Brussels ... the long way.

Paris Apr 29, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Hi all, we plan on flying USA to Paris and from Brussels to USA. . Can you recommend an exciting train travel itinerary from Paris to Brussels. We are traveling in mid September and have 3-4 days to travel from Paris to Brussels. If it is possible ... maybe the french alps or Germany ? We thank you for any ideas. Carla

more
    • SophieS15's Profile Photo

getting to Saint Denis

by SophieS15 Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Hi! I'll be a first time traveler to Paris. I'll be there to participate in the half marathon. However, the earliest day I could arrive there is Saturday, day to pick up the packet. I believe that will be at the Stade de France. Could anyone tell me which is the best and quickest way to get there from the Eiffle tower area? Very much appreciated.

9 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    • Disneyland Paris

by HildeI Online Now May 14, 2013 at 1:23 PM

How to get there easy

2 Answers May 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    • RER from CDG to Saint-Denis?

by threegigs Online Now Jan 2, 2012 at 6:26 AM

At the end of a three-week journey (France/Italy) we will be at the Novotel CDG (because of its convenience) for the last night before returning to the US. We would like to go over to Saint-Denis in the late afternoon to see the basilica and have a nice meal rather than waste the time we have at the hotel. Does the RER travel from CDG to Saint-Denis? If so, what are the travel logistics? Also, we've seen web references to Les Verdiots in Saint-Denis for dinner. Is it worthwhile? Are there others with good French cuisine that are worth recommending? Thanks.

4 Answers Jan 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM