Saint-Cyprien

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Pearl cottages Cap d'agde

Le Cap d'Agde Nov 19, 2014 at 7:28 AM

My wife and i went to Cap d'Agde this summer in July and had a fantastic time. We went to the beach everyday, restaurants like Waiki beach for lunch, the Sun Beach bar for drinks as well as the foam parties. We also enjoyed the clubs like Glamour and Tantra at night. However we stayed in a town near Cap d'agde because we thought that staying in Cap dAgde might be too intense for the entire vacation. We were wrong. We want to go back in 2015 but this time stay in the naturist village. We heard the Pearl cottages are really nice. Does anyone know these cottages ?

more
    • Souvenir shops

Collioure Nov 26, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Hi, Can anyone please advise of any souvenir shops I could contact please in Collioure? My 7 year old son on our recent holiday bought a little snow globe Collioure and Argeles and has treasured it. However, it has just been dropped and smashed and he is devastated. I would really like to know if I contact any of the shops there to perhaps buy a new on online or over the telephone and have posted. Any help please with this? Thank you. Sharon

more
    • Is there a large supermarket near the train station?

Perpignan Nov 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Hello, I am thinking of starying near the train station in Perpignan and would like to know if there is a Lidl or other supermarket in that area? Also, how long is it to walk to the city centre and as, I want to visit near the University area what bus should I get? Finally is the public transport expensive, perhaps I could get 5 day bus pass? Thank you in advance.

more