Saint-Cyprien

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Motor Boat Rental

Thonon-les-Bains Jun 25, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Is it possible to rent a small motor boat for the day in Thonon-les-Bains or Evian-les-bains? Thank you.

more
    • meltyan's Profile Photo

Palais du Ideal

Hauterives Jun 7, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Hello! Salut!
      I would love to visit Palais du Ideal in next month and I rely on public transport to arrive there. Appreciate if you could advise where is the nearest train station (arriving from Paris) and from that train station how do I get to the Palais du Ideal?
      p.s. I will need to drop off my backpack at some hostel nearby if possible.
      Merci beaucoup!!

more
    • sheanbedi's Profile Photo

Long term rental in Lyon 69002

Lyon Jun 25, 2015 at 8:48 PM

Hi, I am looking for a long term rental apartment for 1 year or more in Lyon. Prefer district 69002 near Bellacour area.
      60 to 100 sqm with a budget of Euro 900.
      Any recommendations ?
      Thanks

more
    • what to do

Saint-Nazaire Jun 16, 2015 at 9:38 AM

i will be in saint-Nazarene for 2 days,

what do you recommend me to do?

more
    • arrive in lyon part

Lyon Jun 27, 2015 at 6:22 PM

arrive in lyon part dieu with the tgv and than take a train to chambery challes I have only 10 minutes to change were do I have to go in the station never was there do I have enough time to change?

more
    • Annecy or Nice?

Annecy Jun 16, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all! My friends and I are caught up between the two cities to visit. We have about 4 days 3 nights to spend in total (Over the weekend), and would like to spend it in one of the cities. We'll be visiting in either the last week of September or the first week of October. Any advice on weather, things to see/do would be great!!

We heard that Nice is a really nice place (but I'm not sure why when I googled it, it doesnt seem as pretty as Annecy).

Thank you in advance!
      Amanda

more