Saint Charles Travel Answers

change location

Relocation Questions about St. Charles

by drenkey Online Now Sep 16, 2004 at 6:03 PM

My family and I may be relocating to the St. Charles area within the next few months and would like suggestions from locals on the best neighborhoods (family-friendly) and best public schools in the area. Our son won't be attending school for a few years (he's 9 months old) but we'd like to buy a home with his future in mind. Thanks in advance for your help! Deb

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • denckman's Profile Photo

RE: Relocation Questions about St. Charles

by denckman Online Now Jun 4, 2005 at 7:32 PM

Im from STC and I turned out all right. there is a big sense of family and community here making it great place to "raise a family". If you are looking for a home I would suggest finding something in Midtown or Oldtown which is the historic part of Midtown.Alot of the buildings are, you guessed it, historic, and alot of the community is fairly conservative. Very good school system. I would know as I am a recent graduated of Saint Charles High School. All my life I have been able to walk to school without the slightest trace of fear. This is truly a good place for a family, but as an eighteen year old Im am soo ready to get out and see much faster places, but hey im just young at heart.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines