change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bar near The Moulin Rouge

Paris Apr 2, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hi there,

I will be in Paris with a group of female friends. We are going to the moulin rouge which finishes around 11pm and would love to go to a bar near by for drinks and dancing after (preferably near by) Any recommendations?
      it can be seedy down there so somewhere nice would be great! Thanks!

Thanks so much

more
    • buying metro ticket from Pyramides to Orly Airpot

Paris Apr 5, 2014 at 8:55 AM

How do you buy a metro ticket at the Pyramides station to travel to Orly Airport Oeust terminal

more
    • skype wifi option

Paris Mar 31, 2014 at 10:14 PM

hi did any one try Skype wifi that connect u to hot spots ,&charge seconds or minutes u used wifi ,no need to buy wifi cards prepaid,
      Skype wifi pay as u go
      thank u

more
    • Paris, france

Paris Mar 26, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I wish to catch the Roissy bus from Paris to Charles de Gaulle airport. Where is the stop in Paris that you can catch the bus from and what is the closest Metro? Thank you.

more
    • Luggage Storage

Versailles Mar 25, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Can one store luggage safely at Versailles Chateau while touring the complex?

more
    • eiffel tower and siene river cruze

Paris Apr 18, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Want to see both things .how to combine should it be first eiffel tower or cruise also want to see tower in the evening with illumination so by what time we should reach at eiffel tower

more
    • Hotels in London & Paris

Paris Apr 11, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Hello!

I am looking for recommendations for a hotel in Paris and London. Nothing super expensive but nice. Me and my friend are staying 1 additional night on each city at the end of a tour and since I'm not really familiar with either one I need recommendations. We're looking for an area that's safe and has a good nightlife (bars not nightclubs), cafés, etc. and that is relatively close/accessible to the Eurostar station in Paris and Heathrow in London. Please advise. Thanks in advance!!

more
    • Degaulle airport

Paris Apr 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM

I have been through there before and changed planes and renenber it being a real rush. I am loking at 1 hr and 35 minutes to change from Paris to get to Rome and i remember walking quite a bit and changing terminals etc. Do I have plenty of time you--Gene

more
    • BangBen's Profile Photo

36 hours in Paris

Paris Mar 28, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hi guys, I will travel to Paris next week, but unfortunately I will only have 1,5 days there. So I have some questions:
      1. What to do in Paris beside visiting Eiffel? And what is the best way to visit those places? Bus or train?
      2. I will stay in Rue Danton, Levallois-Perret. How to reach the hotel from airport and vice versa? By bus, train, or taxi?

Thanks a lot :)

more
    • Paris pass refund?

Paris Mar 23, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Hi, I purchased Paris Pass when I booked my trip 2 months ago and now the transportation is free, it is no longer a deal to get the pass -- do you know if I can refund on it? When I purchased it I didn't get the "Paris Pass Money Back Guarantee" option because I knew I would be going but I didn't expect the smog report to come out and the public transportation became free. Please advise. Thanks.

more
    • Pawtuxet's Profile Photo

Any marathon runners out there in VT land?

Paris Apr 8, 2014 at 6:25 AM

My daughter was in Paris on business this past week. She works for Schneider Electric... sponsor of the Paris Marathon. She sent photos of the race through the beautiful streets of the city. Do we have any Virtual Tourist members who ran in Paris last weekend?

more
    • WHAT IS THE BEST AREA TO BE HOSTED ???

Paris Mar 26, 2014 at 2:34 AM

I'm going to Paris with my wife and 2 children in July, I like option 2 apartments, one is 100 meters from the Centre Pompidou the other is in the Marais, I wonder which is the best and safe place to stay, I was wondering in terms security, supermarket next, and how overnight at these locations.

more
    • Jeanlyon's Profile Photo

Reasonable restaurants

Paris Mar 24, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Hi, staying near Gare du Nord, would like a couple of recommendations for reasonable restaurants, Italian would be good, but anything considered.

more
    • Paris, france

Paris Mar 26, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I wish to catch the Roissy bus from Paris to Charles de Gaulle airport. Where is the stop in Paris that you can catch the bus from and what is the closest Metro? Thank you.

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Has anybody flown XL Airways?

Paris Mar 25, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Well, the reviews are pretty awful but the NYC-Paris fare is awfully tempting. Yes, I should know better but I'm curious if anyone has flown XL Airways? Any info about them - who are they, safety, real pilots? ;-)

more
    • Rain wear ?

Paris Apr 4, 2014 at 5:55 PM

I will be going to Paris as my daughters guest. I am petite and over 60. Would like to bring my baby blue raincoat, with black and white trim. Will it be ok or should I opt for new black one? HELP!!

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Suggestions on metro pass

Paris Apr 3, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Hello,

I will be arriving from Lille on 1 Oct and flying off from Paris on 7 Oct. I have booked a vacation rental at Area 3, Le Marais.

Sightseeing activities include the must-sees (Eiffel Tower etc) but I would also like to visit St German area and other neighbourhood as well. One of the day I would like to visit Versailles :)

Just wondering, which metro pass would be most ideal? Is there pass whereby I can prepay 10 trips etc? Appreciate any advise or suggestions.

Thanks!!!

more
    • LindaE16's Profile Photo

Paris on a budget

Paris Apr 18, 2014 at 9:57 AM

In 2014 my husband and I are going to Paris for 2 weeks
      We are planning on 250 euros a day excluding hotels
      We will probably not spend that much but it is budgeted
      Does it sound like enough?

more
    • two women and two 12 year old girls - which area???

Paris Apr 6, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Travelling to Paris for 3 days in August. We want to be in a safe area affordable area, close to metro to get to all the must see places in Paris. Was thinking of the Marais area - if this is the recommended area - which hotels? It is sooooooooo overwhelming looking at all the hotels and not knowing anything about the area!! Please help!!
      Would like to pay $160 - $190/night CDN per room with wifi and a/c is possible.....

more
    • 2 nights in Paris - Which Arrondissement?

Paris Mar 27, 2014 at 9:24 PM

We're just looking at accommodation for our Europe trip and onto Paris now. We'll be there closer to the end of April for 2 nights / 3 days. I've been there a few times (quite a while ago so I forget the area), my girlfriend has not been to France at all.

If we don't have much time, which arrondissement would be your pick for us to try and find a hotel or B&B in? A bit about us: early 30s Canadians, not big into partying but would love to see the art, the architecture, the food.. pretty typical tourist stuff probably. lol

Also, if you can recommend a nice place to stay (not much more than 100eu / night) with a private en suite.. good location (as mentioned above), cute/romantic..that'd be awesome!

Thanks!

more
    • car rental

Paris Apr 12, 2014 at 10:27 PM

hi i am a family of 4 with 2 children aged 6 & 11, i am travelling to paris and than to amsterdam total of 8 days , can anyone advice its better to rent a car in paris or to use public transport i also was thinking to take the car till amsterdam during my stay or is train a better option to travel to amsterdam

more
    • Maps of Paris

Paris Mar 31, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Recommendations for a detailed Paris street map? Where can I purchase it?

more
    • Transport on Metro

Paris Apr 1, 2014 at 3:22 AM

HI there,

We are arriving at CDG airport Oct 2014. I need to purchase a ticket from CGD to Paris Nord - then get from Paris Nord to Porte de Champerret (which is close to my hotel - I know 2.4km from centre!). From here I wish to travel to Versailles on this day as my arrival is fairly early so could make the afternoon 1/2 day tour.

My question is this - Is there a day pass that I may purchase for airport to Paris and to versailles in one? I will use my Paris Pass for any internal travel (zone 1-3) but am hoping there is a quick, easy and cost effective way to manage this route?

Any assistance is most welcome.

Regards, Monique

more
    • Air conditioning in August

Paris Apr 19, 2014 at 6:47 AM

I will be renting several Paris apartments (4th floor walk-ups) without air conditioners in August. I have noticed that most apartments and flats don't have air conditioning. Can anyone tell me if they have been in Paris in August without air conditioning and is this bearable....I tend to have a low tolerance to heat. Thank you!

more
    • bus map hints

Paris Mar 27, 2014 at 10:38 PM

hi can some body explain to me bus map,it is difficult in paris
      any simpler details or hints how to use bus in paris
      metro is easier but my wife dosenot like underground
      thank u

more