Sai Wan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Points of interest hotel accommodations

Hong Kong Jul 1, 2015 at 11:01 AM

I'll be in Hong Kong next week for 1 1/2 days . Can someone recommend points of interest and hotel accommodations - 1 night ?

more
    • Taxi fare from HKIA to Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal?

Hong Kong Jun 23, 2015 at 4:05 AM

1. How much is the taxi fare from HKIA to Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal? I'm with 3 other friends, and we will probably bring 2 or 3 luggages only.
      2. Is it cheaper to go straight from HKIA to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, or taking a taxi from HKIA to Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal first then board a ferry from there (to Macau, of course.)? Considering the ferry ticket plus taxi fares.
      And last question,
      3. If I take a bus / train from HKIA to Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, how much does it cost per person?

Please answer, anyone? I'm really in need of your help. Thank you in advance! :-)

more
    • CHEAP HOSTEL IN HONGKONG

Hong Kong Jun 15, 2015 at 5:43 AM

helo i will be visiting hongkong on sept. 7-13.. i would like to know where can i find the the cheap but good accommodation (budget hostel) near the MTR or tourist spot?
      Can i book in the hostel on the day that i arrived in hongkong airport? because i dont have credit card that's why i cannot do the early booking online.. please help me what should i do

more
    • Lady's market

Kowloon Jun 10, 2015 at 2:39 AM

I'm now in kowloon,hong kong.I want to buy some gifts for my friends,what about the Lady's Market?
      Shall I shopping there?

more
    • muhajer69's Profile Photo

Night life location

Hong Kong Island Jun 25, 2015 at 5:36 AM

Any idea mates about the best location for someone who doesn't want to sleep early?

more
    • Harbour City

Kowloon Jun 23, 2015 at 2:17 AM

Hey guys! Do you know anything about the Harbour City of Hong Kong? I want to buy some gifts there for my friends.Any advice?

more