change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation on Lamma Island

Hong Kong Apr 29, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this forum. I've just got a job in July and August in Hong Kong and I'm looking for a place to stay on Lamma Island with my partner and little boy. Can anyone give me any advice?

Would be most appreciated.

Emily

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Any coach before 7 am from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou New Baiyun Airport?

Hong Kong Island May 10, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Are there any coach departures from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou New Baiyun Airport before 7 am? I wish to know the ways to connect to a domestic flight in Guangzhou at 12.05 pm from Hong Kong Airport. Or is Dragonair flight the only way to reach New Baiyun Airport in a short time?

more
    • Clubbing???

Hong Kong May 6, 2015 at 12:13 PM

I know the area is in Lan Kwai Fong. Is there any good clubs that i shouldn't miss and its real good?
      Preferably not too young crowd.
      Thank you!

more
    • Staying in TST East, Kowloon...travelling with a senior citizen and 2 kids

Kowloon May 20, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Hi , I will be travelling from India for a 6 days trip to Hongkong ...as we are 2 women with kids, so need to know the safest way to move around in hongkong...need reference for vegetarian restaurants in TST east area... Where and how to get currency exchanged, is this Chung king mansion safe for currency exchange? Do they charge a fees for exchanging the currency and how much it should be? Which are the best places to shop for kids clothes and stationary....also which mall/ market to visit for mid-tier shopping? Any other tips would be most welcome....our travel agent has already arranged a trip to disneyland, Ocean park, Lantau Island with cable car and half a day city tour which includes Victoria peak...please help am nervous as taking the kids abroad for the first time...

more
    • Where to stay in Hong Kong?

Hong Kong May 22, 2015 at 7:47 AM

I´m going to Hong Kong in November, where do you recommend me to stay? In Kowloon or on Hong Kong Island?
      Which area is the best if I want to be close to sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, public transport.
      Central, HK Island?

Br
      //Johan

more
    • temple dress code

Hong Kong Island May 4, 2015 at 9:51 AM

what is the dress code for temples in hong kong thanks

more
    • best hotel in hong kong kowloon

Kowloon May 21, 2015 at 3:04 AM

Hey guys,I'm going to have a trip in hong kong,could you tell me which is the best hotel in hong kong kowloon?
      Very thanks!

more
    • Hong Kong holiday!

Hong Kong May 3, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Hi I will be traveling to Hong Kong this coming 7 of May for 5 days and would like to do a bit of everything. Shopping, sightseeing, visit attractions, nightlife and of course enjoy some local good food. I read a few posts before hand and many have mention to get an octopus card. Will do so to ease my traveling!

For the first day is mainly entitled to shopping. Is there any good places to buy clothes and hand bags for both cheap and branded? Hopefully, I'm able to kill two birds with a stone within the same mall. And also electronic shopping. A mall that does repairs/buys/sells/trade electronic goods. Hoping to repair my iPhone 5 and trade it or sell it.

For the second day I'll be heading down to Disneyland as I can't remember the last time I've been to one. Is there another cheaper alternative to get the tickets? Would be spending an entire day there. Any idea of what's there to do after?

Thirdly, I'll be visiting Macau. Anything that I shouldn't miss out in Macau? Would not be spending an entire day there. Will go there in the morning and back in the late evening.

Thank you in advance. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Sorry for being so lengthy.

more
    • we want to have a barbque

by maefutalan Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 1:27 AM

is it allowed for us to have some.barbeque in the beach?thank you

1 Answer Apr 30, 2014 at 4:33 AM
    • Place to stay in Sai Kung?!?

by kajabjo Online Now Oct 26, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Hello!
      My husband and I are going to Sai Kung tomorrow (Friday) and we are looking for a place to stay the night. Is there anywhere in Sai Kung that offers a simple room to stay? I've only seen fancy hotels that seems to be quite far out. We're looking for something more central, like a guesthouse/room or hostel.

Thanks for your help! :)

• Trekking to Tai Long Wan from Pak Tam Au

by kajabjo Online Now Oct 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Hi there, is it difficult to find where the trail starts in Pak Tam Au? Or where to get off the bus? Heading to Tai Long Wan, are there signs to follow or do we need a map?
      And then to get back to Sai Kung from Tai Long Wan, what are the options?
      Hope someone can help :)
      Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 6, 2011 at 6:36 AM
    • Living in Sai Kung

by Cronenberg Online Now Mar 3, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Hi I'm a British citizen soon to be living in Sai Kung. I heard there was a shop you could buy british beer and ales from. Does another know where this place is and if it in fact exists?

1 Answer Mar 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM
    • Quality Seafood Restaurant in Sai Kung

by ripken4ever Online Now Oct 31, 2008 at 3:53 PM

I'm taking the family on a vacation to HK and China this month and was wondering if any members who have been to the Sai Kung area can provide recommendations for a good quality seafood restaurant??

1 Answer Jul 16, 2011 at 10:54 AM
    • chinbread

by chinbread Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 4:43 PM

Can you tell me how much is a taxi from Hang Hau to Sai Kung? Or how long is the bus ride?

thanks

1 Answer Jun 9, 2008 at 7:32 PM
    • Accommodation in Sai Kung

by sharonka Online Now Nov 1, 2004 at 5:19 PM

Could anyone give advice on places to stay in the Sai Kung region? I know there are a lot of camp sites, but I was thinking of hotels / bed and breakfasts. Thanks

1 Answer Nov 2, 2004 at 6:58 AM
    • pMcGann's Profile Photo

Sai Heung and Tai Po

by pMcGann Online Now Aug 14, 2003 at 3:54 AM

Q: Anybody have any idea where Fu Shin St, Tai Po Market and Chen Tau Village Sap Sai, Heung Sai, Kung New Terratories are? Are these poor or wealthy areas?

2 Answers Aug 14, 2003 at 8:57 PM