Sagay Travel Answers

change location

hi

by vanessa8 Online Now May 12, 2010 at 9:53 PM

tag pila ang price sang room nyo lowest to highest at ano ang mga facilities nga ara each room?? kung halimbawa magpa book aga like 4 months earlier para december 2010 may discount kamo???

please kindly reply,

vanessa

Quote & Answer
8 Answers
  • cyndymc's Profile Photo

Re: hi

by cyndymc Online Now May 12, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Hi Vanessa, welcome to VT! I understand what you're saying, but as courtesy to other VTers who do not understand your dialect, can you please rewrite your question in English? Someone out there might be able to give the info you need if they understand your questions.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • asianbelle's Profile Photo

by asianbelle Online Now May 12, 2010 at 11:32 PM

In addition to what Cyndy suggested, please note that VT is a travel site and not a booking agency/site. For specifics, you may direct your questions to the hotel (or service providers) that you are interested in. Or if you read the tip in one of the members' pages, you may email the member to seek assistance.

• edwinic's Profile Photo

by edwinic Online Now May 13, 2010 at 12:02 AM

that's ilong-glish?

• Re: hi

by vanessa8 Online Now May 14, 2010 at 12:50 AM

is anybody can give me an idea of the kauswagan hotel in sagay negross occidental??? im interested to know how much they charge for the cheapest room per night??? and if anybody can give me thier email address direct to any staff of this hotel.. i also want to know if they provide transport like picking up the hotel guest from the airport... coz i would like to reserve a room for a week this coming december 21 untill december 28...

• asianbelle's Profile Photo

by asianbelle Online Now May 14, 2010 at 1:48 AM

by vanessa8 Online Now May 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM

can anyone tell me what is the best reataurant to go to near kauswagan hotel in negross occidental/???

by vanessa8 Online Now May 15, 2010 at 7:46 PM

i thank u for the website u gave me but i can not find the exact email direct to the staff working in kauswagan hotel its says that link has been deleted or something... do u have any other idea how can i email them direcly???

thank u

• clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

by clarice_ldr Online Now May 18, 2010 at 11:11 PM

try contacting the LGU of Sagay, they manage the hotel.

last year we got an AC room (2 single beds & hot/cold shower) for 2 at P800. there are little stores across the hotel that serve breakfast, otherwise, you have to get a tricycle to go to other restaurants.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines