Sagarejo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• GUMA- georgian Union of Mountain Activists in Mestia

Georgia Apr 21, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Is this organization still active (on the website are details from the year 2007)?
      Did anyone have experience with this organization? We are interested in a tour with hiking in Svaneti, who has tips for a reliable mountain-trekking tour guide / local providers of Georgia? Thank you.

more
    • Qutaisi airport

K'ut'aisi Mar 26, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Maybe someone could help me regarding information - what kind of services provide Kutaisi airport - are there any shops, cafe, wi-fi at the airport etc.?
      thank you

more
    • senior travel in Georgia

Batumi Apr 19, 2014 at 1:21 AM

My husband and I,both in our 70's,are interested in touring Georgia for a week. Is it easy to make arrangements after arriving in T'bilisi?We usually do that on our travels so we can be flexible and get reasonable prices. Are Marshutkas comfortable?Or would it be possible to hire a car and driver if not too expensive? Would like to experience the culture and people of Georgia.We don't speak Russian but are fluent in English.We come from Israel. Would be interested in meeting Jewish community as well.Any info would be appreciated.Also good comfortable hotel recommendation.

more
    • Travel individually in Georgia

Georgia Apr 18, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Hello,
      we (3 adults) to attend Georgia 14 days in July 2014. Our ideas: Check in to Batumi, on the coast first 3-4 days relax. Then a tour of the country. Does anyone have experience with a local tour company or a reliable private driver?
      For the sea: what alternatives are there to Batumi (places and recommendation for accommodation). We like to travel individually, we would like to get in contact with the country and its people. We like to hike, interested in natural beauty, culture.

more