Sagada Travel Answers

change location

SAGADA FINANCIAL AND OTHER CONCERNS...

by estellaluna Online Now May 6, 2006 at 8:58 PM

hello, friends!
i'm new in this site but i have read your posts and they are really helpful.
i'd like, however, to ask for updated information regarding costs and places to visit in sagada. my friends and i (a group of 13) are planning a sagada trip on may 11-15. (that is, we'll leave manila on the night of may 11 and arrive in manila on the dawn of may 15.

it's not my first time to go to sagada, but this time, we are planning to take the manila-banaue-bontoc-sagada route, which i haven't tried before.

i'm told that there is now a 7pm autobus trip from manila to banaue but i don't know what to expect after that.

here are a few questions:
1) HOW MUCH IS THE AUTOBUS FARE AND WHAT TIME DO WE GET TO BANAUE?
2) IF WE WANT TO SEE THE TERRACES, WHAT DO WE DO/WHERE DO WE GO? HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST? DO WE NEED A GUIDE? WHERE COULD WE GET CHEAP FOOD?
3) HOW DO WE GET TO BONTOC AND THEN TO SAGADA? HOW MUCH IS THE FARE AND HOW LONG IS THE TRIP?

i have already reserved rooms for us at st. joseph's inn (200/person/night for rooms with communal toilet/bath) but i'm concerned about the costs of food and tours. here are a few questions again:
1) HOW MUCH WOULD A TOUR FOR 13 PEOPLE COST? WHAT PLACES WOULD YOU RECOMMEND WE VISIT (A LOT OF MY FRIENDS ARE FIRST-TIMERS)? DO YOU HAVE CONTACT INFO OF A TRUSTED TOUR GUIDE WE COULD GET IN TOUCH WITH?
2) WHERE DO WE GET CHEAP FOOD?

i'm really looking forward to your replies. badly needed. :-) as much as we'd like to, we only have one whole day to tour sagada and we really want to make the most of the experience. since most of us are working, a very short weekend is all we can spare.

thank so much, in advance. :-)

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines