Sagada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MANILA-SAGADA

by cunan_jimson Online Now Feb 10, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Hi, my friends and I have been trying to figure out how to get to SAGADA the fastest we could. It's a four day trip. Is flying from Manila to LAOAG be advisable? Then just take a bus to SAGADA. My apology, not too familiar with the places. And would it be enough to have a side trip to Baguio? Please anybody who could suggest a better plan? THANK YOU! -Jimson

7 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 5:16 AM
    • DIY SAGADA TOUR

by jay31anne Online Now Feb 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM

what is better and CHEAPER, DIY SAGADA TOUR or PACKAGE SAGADA TOUR UNDER AGENCY?

7 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 8:08 PM
    • Arjan_NL's Profile Photo

manila - banaue - sagada - baguio - manila may17 / may 21

by Arjan_NL Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Hello fellow travelers,

I have the following traveling plan I would to know if you guys think that it is a realistic plan.

may 18: take the night bus to banaue
      may 19: sightseeing in banaue
      may 20: travel to sagada
      may 21: sight seeing in sagada
      may 22 travel back to manila via baguio

Is this schedule realistic? I realize that it will be impossible to see everything in the limited time that I have available but will it be enough to see the highlights of the different locations? I would love to extend the with a few days but unfortunately my time is limited in the Philippines and there is so much to do :/ at this point I have no travel companion but I am more then open to find a travel buddy for this trip or join a group.

9 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 4:12 AM
    • jacqui_in_the_hauz's Profile Photo

cheap room for 1 person

by jacqui_in_the_hauz Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 12:34 AM

Hi guys!
      Any suggestion for cheaper place to stay in Sagada? I really wanted to try to travel alone. Usually the room's price is for 2 pax.

thanks!

5 Answers Jan 8, 2014 at 9:26 PM
    • ychan4's Profile Photo

Sagada to Manila Airport

by ychan4 Online Now Dec 17, 2013 at 5:02 PM

hello advise on van rental in philippines, i need a van from sagada to manila airport on 23 dec 2013. my flight from Manila - Ninoy Aquino International to singapore 09:15pm. how long is travelling time from sagada to manila? can you provide me a list of van rental in sagada. i need contact. i leaving singapore tonite, hope to hear from you ASAP.

Thanks
      CC

3 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    • nmohammadali's Profile Photo

need contact for terminal

by nmohammadali Online Now May 10, 2013 at 9:27 AM

i need contact number?

3 Answers May 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    • nmohammadali's Profile Photo

dangwa terminal

by nmohammadali Online Now May 10, 2013 at 9:24 AM

contact number?

4 Answers May 10, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    • hotel contact numbers

by fish_gonzales Online Now Apr 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM

contact numbers of George guest house

1 Answer Apr 16, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • rairaiken's Profile Photo

DIY

by rairaiken Online Now Feb 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM

hello friends i'm planning to do a manila-baguio-sagada tour on march 23- april 1. i know it's the peak season so rates will be high though i'm hoping i can still afford it. do you think it's safe for me to travel alone in those places? do you have suggested itinerary and any trip suggestions? it will be highly appreciated.anyone travelling solo or want to tag along? the more the merrier :)

12 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    • jessalo's Profile Photo

BEST ROUTE (LAOAG-VIGAN-SAGADA-BAGUIO)

by jessalo Online Now Aug 28, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Hi everyone! As much as I want to utilize my vacation leave. I would love to visit these places in a very convenient route. Can you suggest me the most possible and convenient route to visit these places? I dont know which buses to take and how can i get to sagada. I am planning to avail a one week vacation leave. Thanks a lot.

22 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 5:38 PM
    • elainespillsit's Profile Photo

Sagada lovers, help here.

by elainespillsit Online Now May 8, 2012 at 3:40 AM

Hi! :) My two friends and I are planning to go to Sagada this May 31 to June 2. Thing is we really are on a tight budget.

1. Anyone here from Manila who just traveled there recently via bus? Which one and how much? :) I heard about Florida bus liner that they do have manila to banaue route. Not so sure though.
      2. Do you know any friendly tour guide (I know they all are but the most :)) who we can hire for whole 2days for a cheapest rate? :) I'm a bit confused with the tour guide for cave connection, bomod-ok falls, echo valley, kiltepan. I mean, does it really have to be with diff tour guides?

3. And is it ok to bring DSLR on the said places?

Btw, this will be our first time to go there. We did such caving and trekking but that was 8years ago back in HS. Haha. We're hoping for a real adventure and a safe trip though. Anyway, thank you to everyone who will respond. God bless :))

10 Answers May 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • sagada thru cervantes

by bonnasingson Online Now May 4, 2012 at 9:22 PM

were planning next week to go there thru cervantes since were from vigan we are closer to that.. can you help us with our route thru cervantes.. does somebody knows what time the jeep leaves at tagudin going to cervantes.. and after cervantes whats next?? thank you so much : )

22 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 10:59 PM
    • picanto's Profile Photo

planning to visit sagada again...

by picanto Online Now Apr 3, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Im planning to visit sagada again for the 3rd time, unfortunately my vacation this year is on august(rainy season)..Is it safe to visit sagada during(rainy season) august??

8 Answers May 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    • paolodecastro's Profile Photo

Tour guide.....how much?

by paolodecastro Online Now Aug 26, 2011 at 12:51 AM

can someone give an idea how much a tourguide...in sagada..tnx
      and the maximum number of tourist per tourguide.....

we are 20 in the group..tnx

6 Answers May 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Bus fare from Baguio to Sagada

by paolodecastro Online Now Aug 23, 2011 at 11:57 PM

hello everyone....
      how much would be the fare from Baguio to Sagada (Lizardo bus)
      many thanks.....:)

10 Answers Dec 17, 2011 at 6:14 AM
    • buenababe's Profile Photo

Bus for Sagada

by buenababe Online Now Aug 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM

My friends and I will be going Sagada on September via Manila-Banaue-Sagada-Baguio-Manila route. Does anyone know current buses which operate Manila-Banaue trip? And their numbers pls?

Thanks so much.

13 Answers Dec 18, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Sagada Orange Picking

by paolodecastro Online Now Jul 26, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Hello......
      When is the right time to experience sagada orange picking?
      Tnx

6 Answers Dec 18, 2011 at 4:14 PM
    • migrating to sagada...

by croydon36 Online Now Jul 6, 2011 at 1:25 PM

i want a change in lifestyle. im looking into the possibility of living in sagada for a long period of time. are there rooms that i can rent out or houses that i cant rent for long periods of time? please advice....

10 Answers Aug 27, 2011 at 8:09 AM
    • leanthony0927's Profile Photo

Hotels and Inn in sagada.

by leanthony0927 Online Now Jun 28, 2011 at 2:03 AM

hello, i was wondering if somebody can help me to choose where to stay in sagada and how much? do you have phone number of them?
      thank you.

6 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 11:17 PM
    • ecarg's Profile Photo

want to go sagada

by ecarg Online Now May 25, 2011 at 6:27 AM

hello...I would love to go to sagada,but i dont know when is the best to go there? even where and how will i go there? but i am a budget traveller only. anyone who could help me about this? i will be glad to hear some suggestions...

35 Answers Jul 23, 2011 at 12:23 AM
    • ayn_g's Profile Photo

Traveling to Banaue on Ohayami Bus

by ayn_g Online Now Nov 17, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Hi. We're going to Sagada this weekend and we're taking the via Banaue route. We just found out that Autobus has stopped operation for the meantime and we were referred to take Ohayami Bus (its terminal is about two blocks away from Autobus terminal in Cayco St). Anyone here who tried taking Ohayami bus from Manila to Banaue? Are they okay (not prone to breakdowns on the road, leaves for banaue on time)? How long does it travel from Manila to Banaue? Is it 9hrs?

I'd also like to ask if there is an alternative to the 830am jeepney from Banaue to Bontoc? I'd like to be sure that we have a back up if in case we cannot take the 830am jeepney? I've read somewhere that there are also buses plying Banaue-Bontoc route, is this true? Where is the bus terminal in banaue? Thanks.

• peluche35's Profile Photo

3 days Sagada-Banaue- Batad

by peluche35 Online Now Jul 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Hello

We are arriving in Sagada on 7th August Saturday from Baguio at about 7PM and leaving from Banaue for Manila on 10th August Tuesday at 8PM.
      How feasible is to cover that area keeping in mind , transportation , acommodation etc. If I had to skip a place ,what place should I do no to repeat the same experience?

1 Answer Jul 25, 2010 at 9:00 PM
    • maYiecar's Profile Photo

sagada questions really needs help!

by maYiecar Online Now May 24, 2010 at 8:11 AM

kagagaling lang namin sa baguio dis weekend plan namin mag sagada on our next trip...ask ko lang how much mag sagada trip/adventure ??mga magkano *** cost lahat lahat if 3 days and 2 nights kame dun good for 2 person lang?????...and when is the ideal month to go there??sana *** budgeted...okay nba *** mga 5000-6000 for 2??kasama na lahat..tha fares,accomodations,foods and the attractions???need help on this guys!thank u!

3 Answers May 24, 2010 at 4:59 PM
    • ruth_isabel's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy to Sagada

by ruth_isabel Online Now Mar 2, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Any group i can travel with to Sagada this holy week?

8 Answers Mar 24, 2010 at 11:10 PM
    • wayward_joanne's Profile Photo

Tour Guide

by wayward_joanne Online Now Feb 5, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Hi guys. I am new in this site. I just wanna ask how much is the rate of a tour guide in Sagada? are we required to register at the municipal hall?

11 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 9:50 AM
    • is the way to sagada really that bad???

by eleanoregay Online Now Oct 28, 2009 at 8:43 AM

I keep on reading Sagada Forums this past few months (b4 Ondoy & Pepeng strikes the Phils.) because my bf & i are planning to celebrate our anniversary (Nov. 16) there but as I red the new post it turns out that we can not able to go there, is that really that bad?? Will it not be restore by Nov. 16, I know it sounds crazy but Im kinda desoerate because I really want to go there. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thank you!!

5 Answers Nov 11, 2009 at 12:40 AM
    • hash09's Profile Photo

Opinion on Manila-Baguio-Sagada-Banaue-Manila

by hash09 Online Now Oct 13, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I will be visiting Phillipine for the first time this coming november, however i have concern on the country condition right now. Do you think that everything will be clear by early november?

Me and my friend will be heading to sagada,baguio and banaue and back to Manila, we have about 8 or 9 days in phillipines before we going back to malaysia. Is there any advice on how many days we should stay in each of the places mentioned above? is 4 or 5 days sufficient enough? and if we have extra days, where else in phillipine we should discover? thinking of nice beaches or island near to manila and convenient to go and back from there.

Other question on sagada route.

1. What are the best route to get to Manila-Baguio-Sagada-Banaue and straight back to manila. And what's the distance like from manila? (hours on bus ride)

2.What the bus like from Manila to there and what time is the departure? Do we need to make reseravation with the bus-to and from?

3.What about our transportation around Sagada? I believe there are places that needs a ride. How much will it cost per day or per person?

15 Answers Oct 20, 2009 at 8:14 PM
    • Cauayan to Banaue-Bontoc-sagada and V.V

by dganitbz Online Now Oct 11, 2009 at 7:03 AM

HI
      I am considering taking the flight from Manila to Cauayan and from Cauayan - to take a bus to Banaue .
      from Banaue- a bus to Bontoc and Sagada.(not on the same day)
      I am looking for the bus schedule from Cauayan to Banaue and from Banaue to Cauayan so that I can book the flights according to it.
      If there is a car rental agency in Cauayan that has 4WD cars to rent -it might be even better.
      I will be glad to receive any information...
      Thanks
      Dganit

3 Answers Oct 14, 2009 at 8:54 PM
    • follow up questions.... 4d3n in sagada

by ayish Online Now Oct 8, 2009 at 5:38 PM

what are the place that we really should hire a van around sagada?
      what is the best and nice place we can stay which is mostly accessible to all?

2 Answers Oct 9, 2009 at 9:47 PM
    • 4D3N in Sagada-How to have a successful trip?

by ayish Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Hi Guys!

Need help. My friends and I are planning for a 4D3N stay in Sagada. We're only four. We're thinking we'll do it ourselves and not through any travel agency. Normally, if through travel agency, its 3D2N and it's a rush when you go to any place. We want to take our time with each place and enjoy the scenery. Our departure here in Manila is Wednesday night and departure in Sagada is Sunday morning. We'll appreciate if you could help us to become our trip a memorable one. Our trip will be next month, November. Below are some of our dilemas:

1.What bus are we going to take from Manila and what time is the departure? In short, how can we take a commute ride from Manila to Sagada? Do we need to make reseravation with the bus-to and from?

2.Where can we stay? Preferably near everything, downtown. Do we need to make a reservation? If it is, do you have any contact #s to provide us?

3.Suggested itenerary for our stay-what should we do and what should we know?

4.Where's the best place to eat?

5.How about the tour guide? How much?

6.What about our transportation around Sagada? I believe there are places that needs a ride. How much will it cost us per day?

7 Answers Oct 8, 2009 at 5:51 PM