Sagada Travel Answers

change location

contact # for Log Cabin

by scarmenta Online Now Mar 1, 2007 at 4:29 PM

I will be in Sagada on March 29 and will be in Sagada on March 30-April 1. I have read some reviews in this website that Log Cabin offers excellent buffet dinner every Saturday and woul have to make some reservations at least two days before. I'm going to the Cordilleras with my mom and aunt. I am very much interested to take advantage of the buffet as we will be there during that time. My problem is I can't find a contact number for Log Cabin so I can call or text them that I will be reserving for the buffet. Does anybody out there have that place's number. I have been to Sagada with my friends back in Nov. 2003.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • gareth13's Profile Photo

RE: contact # for Log Cabin

by gareth13 Online Now Mar 2, 2007 at 4:01 AM

lolz. you din't read the recent post did ya!!! here it is....

this is the contact number for the log cabin...

09205200463 look for Mr. Dave Gulian, he owns the place

oww i found notices at their restaurant. here its..

Every SATURDAY DINNER BUFFET at LOG CABIN

Sagada market day is Saturday, when CHEF AKLAY gathers the freshest produce foa a dinner buffet.

So please book before Friday night. only prepaide reservations will be honored.
    Regular Buffet at (php 250)
    Vegetarian Buffet at (php 150)

The Buffets are served at 7:00 pm every SATURDAY

going further inside the Log Cabin, i saw this

ALL DAY BUFFET AT THE LOG CABIN

A selection of delicacies sweet and savoury, breads and ham by CHEF AKLAY plus a selection of local dishes, salads and vegetarian available for Breakfast, LUnch, Dinner anytime 8 am to 9 pm.

Good Friday Buffet at St. Josephs with Chef AKlay 7:00 pm

Book at Log Cabin/St. Jo

i guess this is for the holy week period. you could ask any questions to the number above.. tell em gareth told ya.. hehhehehehe

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines