Sagada Travel Answers

change location
mikes511's Profile Photo

Re: Bulol from Benguet

by mikes511 Online Now Sep 30, 2004 at 10:58 PM

hi guys! can anyone from benguet tells me what exactly do you call thi skind of art i heard from some friend of mine its called BULOL but im not pretty sure do you know someone selling this kind of wood carvings and what province did it really came from? ..thanks please SMS me at 0918.9425172 size is about 7inchess tall slim and very shiny yung pagkakahasa ... mikes511

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines