Sälen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Easiest way to travel from Helsingborg to Osby, Sweden

Sweden Mar 26, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Hello, I am planning to study in this particular school in Sweden, http://ekbackeskolan.nu/, and I want to know if there are any places to stay in Helsingborg that have reasonable prices. I was supposed to stay in Osby, but I believe that Helsingborg has more things to offer, I don't mind the travel time as long as my place is relatively close to Osby.

more
    • AnnieLouisa's Profile Photo

public transportation

Eksjö Mar 25, 2015 at 2:35 PM

Some of my ancesters were from Eksjo, Hult and Ingatorp in the 18th and 19th centuries. I will be spending 4 days in Eksjo in the spring. Is the bus transportation adequate for getting to and from Hult and ingatorp in a day for my exploration? It appears to be a rural area so not sure if the bus is regular and reliable. I'd rather not rent a car.

more
    • gattu_31's Profile Photo

Places to c around

Helsingborg Mar 23, 2015 at 12:46 AM

I would be visiting Helsingborg in the month of august or September 2015. Could someone help me by giving information about what all places can I see or should I see. I am coming this side of globe for the first time.

more
    • AnnieLouisa's Profile Photo

bike trails

Umeå Mar 25, 2015 at 2:45 PM

I will be spending 3 days in Umea in the spring as some of my ancesters were from there. One of them was born in Umea and her mother was born in Boggbole. I see there is a bike path that connects Umea to Boggbole and Boggbole Manor through the woods? I'm traveling alone and although born in the country, I never felt comfortable in the woods by myself…nuts perhaps. Is this area safe? Is there a bus that goes there in the summer? Would a taxi be wiser? I will not have a cell phone with me. There are ruins of an old sawmill in which my Gr…grandfather worked that I would like to explore also. Any knowledge of this area or suggestions? Norlin and Linstrom were a couple of the names. Is there an old cemetery in the area also (LOL)?

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Want to see a moose

Stockholm Mar 25, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Australian that loves animals wants to see a moose!
      Done lots of research Skansen or gardsjo ( moose park) I am staying in sodermalm, I
      Early July...any tours someone can hell me with?

more
    • Advice on Stockholm Sweden

Stockholm Apr 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM

I'm schedule to flight to Sweden during the month of April. I plan to meet as many ladies as possible during my visit. Not to sleep with but to have a great time. What's the best advice you can give a young professional African American on meeting women in Stockholm? What's clubs play jazz or r&b music?

more
    • OSLO=> SÄLEN, or MORA

by alktyry Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 12:54 PM

How can I get from OSLO to Mora, by train + bus ? Via ??? I aim to ski the Vasaloppet. Any public transportation or some others on the way , end of February. ? Regards anja-leena , at FACEBOOK ,,,, "tyry" ..

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 1:25 AM
    • HannaJo's Profile Photo

Skiing in Saelen

by HannaJo Online Now Jun 22, 2004 at 5:38 AM

Hello, I am planning to come to Saelen for skiing during Christmas time. Has anyone been there and could give any hints? I am afraid a little bit of the weather, since we will drive from Karlskrona or Nyneshamn. How long does it take to drive there and is it better to start in Karlskrona or Nyneshamn? Thank you for any advices. (I suppose that more people plan their summer holidays nowadays, but I should conform my reservation in July, so have to plan early...:))) Hanna

3 Answers Jun 22, 2004 at 8:00 AM