Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 9tigers's Profile Photo

Can you help me narrow on what area of interesting locations/things to visit/do ?

Sweden Nov 8, 2015 at 11:55 AM

I hate to miss important locations or sights, reading the travel book, it is so hard to know exactly what are the must. So I figure who else to ask but the people that live in Sweden?

thanks all in advance
      we plan to go next late may - mid june just before school is out there june 20th.

• 9tigers's Profile Photo

what are the MUST SEE while in the city

Stockholm Nov 9, 2015 at 12:53 PM

I had a more broad question before, then I realized I probably needs to narrow it down a bit.
      I want to know if I am missing any MUST see from my current list.

• Gamla Stan - The Old Town
      • Kungliga Slottet - Royal Palace
      • Vasa Museum
      • Stadshuset - City Hall
      • Skansen Open AIr Museum
      • Hötorget Market
      • Nobelmuseet - Nobel Museum

• OSLO=> SÄLEN, or MORA

by alktyry Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 12:54 PM

How can I get from OSLO to Mora, by train + bus ? Via ??? I aim to ski the Vasaloppet. Any public transportation or some others on the way , end of February. ? Regards anja-leena , at FACEBOOK ,,,, "tyry" ..

2 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 1:25 AM
    • HannaJo's Profile Photo

Skiing in Saelen

by HannaJo Online Now Jun 22, 2004 at 5:38 AM

Hello, I am planning to come to Saelen for skiing during Christmas time. Has anyone been there and could give any hints? I am afraid a little bit of the weather, since we will drive from Karlskrona or Nyneshamn. How long does it take to drive there and is it better to start in Karlskrona or Nyneshamn? Thank you for any advices. (I suppose that more people plan their summer holidays nowadays, but I should conform my reservation in July, so have to plan early...:))) Hanna

3 Answers Jun 22, 2004 at 8:00 AM