change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jahall's Profile Photo

Cruise terminal

Oahu Mar 22, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Taking a cruise in May. Is it best to book the ground transportation with Norwegian ($60 pp!) or take a taxi from the airport to the cruise terminal? How easy will it be to get a taxi and what is the approximate cost?

more
    • jahall's Profile Photo

Turtle Bay Resort

Kahuku Mar 22, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Really want to stay here post-cruise. Pretty pricey. Do you think you can get a better rate if you just walk in without a reservation or is it usually pretty booked up? I'm assuming I'd need to rent a car? Any suggestions on the best/least expensive place to rent a car? Should I rent one before travelling or get one when we get there after the cruise?

more
    • placido2745's Profile Photo

Public Bus Service to Pearl Harbor and return?

Honolulu Mar 5, 2015 at 6:44 PM

I'm having trouble working out the online bus timetable for Honolulu. I understand that RTE #42 goes passed Pearl Harbor and this route is close to our hotel. I found a bus on the timetable which goes passed timing point 'V' (near our hotel) at 8:13am on a weekday and arrives at timing point 'Q' (Arizona Memorial) at 9:17am but I cannot find a #42 bus leaving Pearl Harbor and returning to Waikiki. Can anyone help me solve my confusion?

more
    • 4 day bus pass

Honolulu Mar 20, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Are you able to purchase the 4 day bus pass at the airport or at the airport port bus stop?

more
    • Road to Hana or road from Napili to Kahului?

Maui Mar 5, 2015 at 9:16 AM

We are staying north of Lahaina and are wondering which of these routes would serve us best for sight seeing. We are allowing a full day for this journey. Other friends have recommended the Napili to Kahului route, although most seem to talk about the Hana trip. Thoughts?

more
    • jahall's Profile Photo

Turtle Bay Beach Villa

Kahuku Mar 22, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Want to stay here - I saw that you can rent one of the beach villas for virtually the same price as a room at the resort. I understand the only thing you can't use at the resort is the pool and of course there is no maid service. Has anyone rented one of the villas or stayed at the resort?

more