Sachsenhausen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Clubbing in Berlin

Berlin Aug 26, 2015 at 8:36 AM

We will be in Berlin for 4 days in December.looking for some clubs.we are 3 boys from India.wondering what we should wear (as it is Winter) so we can get into clubs like berghain and watergate.

more
    • Car parking Puttgarden

Puttgarden Aug 4, 2015 at 6:49 AM

We will be taking the ferry to Rodby on Saturday for a cycling holiday in Denmark. We need a parking place for our car in or close to Puttgarden for about 2 weeks. Any advice or recommendation for a suitable and not too expensive car park would be much appreciated. Thanks!

more
    • constantine coin

Trier Aug 13, 2015 at 5:50 AM

bought a coin with likeness of constantine in 2010 can not find any info on it

more
    • Dekeboo's Profile Photo

italian restaurant recommendations

Berlin Aug 5, 2015 at 6:10 AM

Hi,

Where is a good child-friendly Italian restaurant in Berlin?

Thanks in advance

more
    • romantic rd germany transport on MARCH

Würzburg 19 hours ago

Hi..i understand that buses only run fr april to oct, so is there any transport other than train where I can travel? Or any coach/bus company operate during MARCH.Tq

more
    • by car from Wurzburg to Fussen

Schloss Neuschwanstein Aug 27, 2015 at 4:57 AM

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to visit, restaurants, things to do during the day,where to sleep
      thx

more
    • Planning the trip

Schloss Neuschwanstein Aug 9, 2015 at 9:19 AM

I plan to come by train from munich to see Neausweisten castle from inside and the photo op and I will make reservations , after which i want to see alpsee, but not spend too much time there and go to the luge.
      i dont want to walk full perimeter, which route do you recommend walking up till.
      How far of a walk or hike is the spot from which we can see the lake fe above in terms of time it will take.
      If the bridge from which pictures of the castle are taken is there an alternative spot?

more
    • Restaurants

Würzburg Aug 9, 2015 at 4:47 AM

We are staying at the Wurzburgwr Hof Hotel. We need restaurant advice on places that are walking distance of the hotel. Preferably in The 10 to 20 Euro range, have English menus, looking for basic food like sausages, snitzel, and also good breakfasts. We do not drink wine but I like beer and my wife drinks coke. Simple places will work.

more
    • Miri2709's Profile Photo

Activities, parties in San Francisco???

Cologne Aug 2, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Hey!

In 2 months I will travel to San Francisco. I will live there for 5 months because of an internship.

Now, I am searching for some people for activities like sports, travelling, party etc.

Please contact me if you are interested :-)

Many greetings from Germany

Miriam

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Are there daily cruses between Koblenz and Treir, like with the KD Line on the Rhein?

Koblenz Aug 26, 2015 at 10:23 AM

Hello are there daily cruses between Koblenz and Treir and reverse, like with the KD Line on the Rhein? I looked on the internet and could not find a company. Thankes in advance.

more
    • Church and a Pope

Regensburg Aug 15, 2015 at 6:51 AM

I believe I read somewhere that one of the churches was one in which a Pope (past I think) presided. If so which one would that be as my wife wants to visit that one for sure.

more
    • Travel from Rudesheim to Frankfurt

Koblenz Aug 14, 2015 at 12:07 PM

If we take the Rhine River Cruise from Koblenz to Rudesheim, what is the best way to get to the Frankfurt Airport area?

Thank you

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Museum der bildenden Künste

Leipzig Aug 1, 2015 at 1:06 AM

Hallo. Does anybody know how big the painting museum of Leipzig is? The only thing I've managed to figure out is that it has 3 floors and that the upper one covers the modern part of art. But I wish to calculate the time I will spend there and I need a floor plan (which is impossible to be found) or the number of works exhibited or at least the number of the rooms. I've tried to contact the museum by e-mail but haven't got an answer. Any help? Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

taxi in weimar

Weimar Jul 31, 2015 at 6:44 AM

One more question. There are some taxi companies that give their address (sth like offices) and can be spotted at the google maps. If we are in the area, can we go there and take a taxi or do they work differently?
      eg.We will be at the Villa Haar at Ilm Park and we would like to take a taxi. There is a "Taxi Bohme" at Dichterweg street. Can we just go there and take a taxi?

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

walking in a park

Weimar Jul 31, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Hallo. We would like to visit the park by Ilm and I was wondering, as I have done for other parks as well, what happens if you want make a short cut and walk a few meters onr the grass? I know of course that there are paths to follow, scheduled for walking. Here in Greece we don't have such big parks and to be honest I don't think we would stick to the rule of walking only on the paths if it would be for just some meters in order to avoid making a whole circle. But, of course one should be restricted and thus pls give me some hint.

more
    • HussamE's Profile Photo

my trip plan what do you think

Germany Yesterday

thank you so much for help in advance :)

my trip will be 10 days Germany and 4 days Amsterdam

1- i will arrive Berlin in 25-9 tell 30-9 i will be staying in intercity berlin Hbf next to hbf station my schedule there will be : day one 25 :

* One hour spree river cruise from Pier Hauptbahnhof
      * prebooked visit Reichstag Building
      * Brandenburg Gate and Pariser Platz
      * in the night : Friedrichstadt-Palast Berlin the WYLDE show

Day 2 26 :
      * SANDEMANs free tour berlin prebooked 11 am
      * Alexanderplatz and Giant Fish Tank in Radisson Blu Hotel
      * East side gallery
      * at night : potsdamer platz

Day 3 27- ( marathon day ) :

* prebooked trip to potsdam
      * in the night : KaDeWe famous mall and Kurfurstendam

Day 4 28:
      * Museum island and visiting Pergamonmuseum and enjoy the dom and the place
      * peaceful walk in Tiergarten
      * in the night : Hard rock cafe prebooked

Day 5 : leaving to Wurzburg prebooked train trip
      Hotel Gruener Baum hotel ( couldn't found a good hotel in my times near the main station with visiting to the main attractions there and dinner at Alte Mainmuhle prebooked

Day 6 : day trip to Rothenburg ob der Tauber i will pay regional train one day ticket from station for two persons

Day 7 : from wurzburg to Nuremberg trip prebooked staying at victory hotel next to train station with tourist attractions visit and dinner in hauptmarket square Bratwursthausle restaurant

Day 8 : one day trip to bamberg will buy the regional one day ticket for twp persons before i hop in

Day 9 : trip from Nuremberg to Frankfurt prebooked in hamborg HbF hotel next to train station with visit to mainz with one day hesse ticket and in night visiting The Römerberg and zeil mall

Day 10 : KD Rhine River Cruise with one day regional train ticket from Rüdesheim to Boppard and from Boppard to st goar and then the train back from st goar to frankfurt

Day 11 : trip to amsterdam prebooked

any advices will be so grateful
      -

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

From Basel going by train traveling to Heidelberg what is interesting to visit in 4 days?

Land Baden-Württemberg Aug 7, 2015 at 10:36 AM

We are traveling from Basel by train ending up in Heidelberg and what is interesting to visit in 4 days? And are interested in historic quaint, interesting villages to walk around, good food and local beer and breweries. Villages with the centers reasonably a short walk, less than 1 Km, to the train station. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.?

more
    • Weather in October

Munich Aug 26, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Looking for advice on people who have travelled to Munich in early/mid October in previous years

What is the weather like i.e. mild enough for jeans and a zipper or is it more jackets/scarves/gloves/boots etc?

Starting to think about what to pack

Thanks

more
    • Bus Transfer

Munich Aug 20, 2015 at 6:25 AM

flying into Munich airport and travelling onto Seefeld in Tyrol, need information please re reasonably priced bus transfers

more
    • Restaurants

Regensburg Aug 10, 2015 at 3:46 AM

Where can we get breakfast and other meals in the 10 to 20 Euro range. Would likely places that have their menus on English.

more
    • where would you stay?

Black Forest Aug 9, 2015 at 6:02 AM

we are a family of four travelling with two kids ages 9 and 7, and where thinking of staying for two weeks , do you think it is too much or a week would be enough? and in which part would you stay as we want to take the kids to Europa Themepark and some other intering places....thanks

more
    • SteveL75's Profile Photo

Solo Travel in Berlin - Scared!!

Berlin Aug 11, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Hi - I am travelling next week to Berlin and wondering the best way to meet people? I'll be staying in a hotel and quite liked the idea of booking a pub crawl is it strange to go to one of these alone? Any advice appreciated, quite keen to meet people on my trip.

Thanks, Steve

more
    • Dekeboo's Profile Photo

One day left!

Berlin Aug 5, 2015 at 6:55 AM

Hi

We have one full day that we can use left on our holiday and are struggling to find something to do.

I have googled and read numerous lists but we have covered a lot of them.

Our requirements are:
      Must suit 6yo and adult.
      ideally indoors (it's very hot here at the moment and the kid is averse to it).
      If outdoors then some water activity where can cool off would be ideal.
      Would like something new so not:
      Lake swimming
      Tropical islands
      Boat tour
      Museum visits
      Zoo
      Would like something animal related if possible?
      I know these are quite specific requirements but any feedback greatly received.
      Happy to travel up to two hours from Berlin Hauptbahnhof

more
    • Transport to and from the airport

Karlsruhe Aug 13, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi

I am going to Karlsruhe on a conference In October and I think I can get the Hahn express from the airport to the centre of Karlsruhe. Can anyone confirm this.

many Thanks

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

underground passage

Nürnberg Aug 1, 2015 at 8:07 AM

Hallo. Pls tell me if outside the Hdf there is an underground passage that gets us on the other side of the road, outside the old gate? Or even better, leading at the back of the old tower, getting out at Konigstrasse? I hope you've understood my question. Thank you.

more