Travel Answers
Sabria

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mina_Badwi's Profile Photo

How to get from cathrage airport to sfax-tunisia?!

Sfax Jul 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hi everybody
      I'm heading to tunisia by the end of the month, I'd like to know how to get from cathrage airport to the train or bus station, I've already checked the official websites of both official bus and train station which was of little help.
      So I need your advice, I was also wondering how much pocket money I'd need for a one month stay in Tunisia
      Btw I'm a girl and travelling alone so I will be grateful for any tips
      Thanks in advance

more
    • deeshooter's Profile Photo

Need a reliable mini bus to shuttle between Libya's border and De Jerba's airport twice weekly

Ile de Jerba Jul 18, 2014 at 5:11 AM

hi,
      I am a travel agent that supports missionary tours. Due to damage at Tripoli's airport I need a reliable driver to rent a mini bus twice a week and pick up the Missionary staff and security support staff at the border and shuttle them to the airport. This contract will last the duration of the airport repairs in Tripoli.

Can anyone recommend a driver they believe was very reliable to arrange this service though?

more
    • Holiday with kids

Mahdia Jul 17, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Is there anything local to do, ie, markets, aqua parks, dolphin swimming, etc

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

excursions from Nabeur?

Nabeul Jun 30, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Are there any good day excursions from Nabeur?
      Are there guided day excursions from Nabeur?
      any good organisation that do day excursions from Nabeur?

more
    • Travel to Tunisia - several questions

Tunisia Jun 28, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Hello. We are planning to visit Tunisia next year, and everything about the country looks appealing to me - culture, people, archaeological sites, desert...
      1, Plan to travel by car and wondering if it is possible to drive everywhere. I believe you can't have a car in the medina. Is there safe parking?
      2. In Douz, depending on time , would like to take short camel ride into desert. Not sure we have time to overnight in desert. Is it possible / easy to find a short trip by camel, or horse?
      3. In the south, near the Ksars, it looks like the road may not be paved(?) , can you drive by car to the Ksars?
      4. I was watching a nice travel video on Tunisia, and several people who had visited recently commented that they were very put off by how rude people were. I am a believer that you get what you give, so I hope this is not the case. I always have a great time whenever I travel, and am hoping the same for a trip to Tunisia.
      Thanks for your responses!

more
    • looking for good nightlife

Tunisia Jun 23, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hello
      Can you tell me where the best place for nightlife is in Tunisia ?
      Hammamet, Sousse or Tunis?

Thankyou

more
    • Safe for young female?

Tunisia Jul 10, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Hi. I am hoping to visit Tunisia in August. I will be going with 3 guy friends and we are staying with friends from Sfax. I just wondered if it is safe for a young while female? My parents have concerns about kidnappings and terrorism after reading government warnings for the South of the country. Thanks

more
    • local food

Tunis Jun 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM

What is the typical daily food like - my daughter is visiting for 2 months

more
    • turism Tax

Sousse Jul 8, 2014 at 5:25 AM

Has anybody been in Tunisia this year. I that true you need to pay a turism tax?

more
    • Taxi for 4 persons with luggage

Tunis Jul 8, 2014 at 4:36 PM

How much from carthage airport to a city hotel?
      thank you in advance,

more
    • Hammamet Tunisia trips

Hammamet Jul 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM

I am due to travel to Hammamet in October staying at the Les Oranges Hotel. Thomas Cook is trying to get me to purchase trips before leaving saying I will save money. Is this true and have we chosen a good hotel? Many thanks

more