Sablayan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• room for rent salitran 2 cavite

Salitran Apr 6, 2015 at 8:27 AM

do someone here new a room/flat/house for rent in salitran 2 Cavite? 1 month stay only

more
    • KALINGA TO LUNA

Province of Kalinga-Apayao Apr 4, 2015 at 6:12 PM

how long will it take to get to kalinga if i'll be coming from luna? i plan to visit fang od once i get to apayao. also, any idea how much the fare will cost? and if you have a good itinerary then please do share. thank you! :)

more
    • Hiring van or car in Coron town.

Coron Mar 30, 2015 at 1:19 PM

I am travelling from El Nido to Coron by outrigger boat. When I arrive in Coron, I have to get from the pier to my hotel, Al Faro Hotel, located in D'Pearl Bay area, which is about 50 minute drive from Coron town. Since I am not arriving in Coron at an exact time, I can't make arrangements for the hotel van to pick me up. Does anyone know if there are cars or vans for hire in the pier area that I can hire on the spot and will take me to that area ?

more
    • sm fairview to real quezon province

Quezon City Mar 27, 2015 at 11:42 PM

good day everyone..can you pls give an instruction oh how to commute via bus going to real quezon province from novaliches qc?
      thank you guys

more
    • Availability of outdoor showers, swimming pools, jacuzzis?

Boracay Island Apr 16, 2015 at 12:51 AM

Just looking for some information regarding outdoor showers, swimming pools, and Jacuzzis...

Are there relatively strong outdoor, fresh water showers available in the Station 1 - 3 areas? Is there a charge? If so, what is the cost in pesos? How many showers are there available?

Is it possible to access pools and / or Jacuzzis in the Station 1 - 3 areas?

Thank you :)

more
    • From el salvador to dahilayan nature park

Philippine Mar 25, 2015 at 4:44 AM

What mode of transportation are we going to take if we are from el salvador to dahilayan??please answer

more
    • Foreign travelers

Calbayog Mar 23, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Did you find the city safe for foreigners

more
    • Travelling from Vigan to Banaue

Vigan Apr 14, 2015 at 4:36 PM

Hi would anyone know if it is possible to get a direct bus from Vigan to Banaue?
      Thanks

more
    • Motorbicycles for rent

Butuan Apr 5, 2015 at 12:03 PM

can anyone recommend a place to rent motorbicycle for a week?

more
    • aliceabellon's Profile Photo

ticket price of 2GO ship

Manila Apr 18, 2015 at 5:50 PM

How much is the ticket of 2GO travelled Manila to dipolog starting next month MAY 2015?

more
    • Whats the weather in Malapascua on August?

Malapascua Island Apr 13, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Hi..

Me and my boyfriend are traveling to Malapascua on August and we are wondering what kind of weather we are expect during this moth...I hope the rainy season having started yet this month..anyone knows the weather on August?

Thanks in advace

more
    • mnrvs's Profile Photo

looking for friends..

Port Barton Apr 7, 2015 at 11:10 PM

hi..i will be visiting port barton this april 14-19..any suggestions where to go first? looking also for some adventurous friends to meet there..

more
    • Shifueya's Profile Photo

Diving in Anilao Batangas.

Anilao Mar 25, 2015 at 10:34 PM

I'm planning to go to Anilao Batangas next month and my plan is to experience diving. However, I'm quite confused with the diving rules. Can I experience diving to those nice diving spot in Anilao even if I'm not a certified diver or do I need to take diving course/certificate first before I'll be allowed to dive? I have no plan to make diving a career in my life, I just want to experience it. I only want it as a one in a lifetime experience.

more
    • Additional information: Manila Nightlife

Boracay Island Mar 23, 2015 at 12:04 AM

So to get to Boracay, I will have to spend a night or two in Manila. Sounds exciting. I am, however, very uninformed about the area.

Please answer the following questions, if possible and knowledgeable:

1. I will be flying from Hawaii to Manila. Long-ish flight. Is there a hotel by the airport that is close to the nightlife?
      2. I would like to avoid "girly bars" / prostitutes / ______ / pay for ______. Is this possible?
      3. Only staying 1 - 3 nights. Not looking for wholesome entertainment, but perhaps, a good bar with cheap beer and nice people to talk to.
      4. Any "main drag" like Bangkok's Sukhumvit? If so, what is the name and proximity to the airport?
      5. Any good, budget hotels in this area? Maybe $30 - 60 USD per nite?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Oh, yeah.

I am a white American. I have read that the most dangerous part of landing in Manila is negotiating a taxi cab to my hotel. I am well-traveled, but what is the likelihood of robbery if arriving late at night. Mind you, I will get a legitimate taxi with no one in the back seat.

Any and all answers are appreciated. Thank you. :)

more
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Cheap accommodation

Boracay Island Apr 1, 2015 at 5:33 AM

I can't find any cheap hostels in Boracay. People say its very cheap but all I can find is expensive than in Phi Phi. Is it advisable to find a hostel once I'm in Boracay or shall I book in advance?

more
    • New Years

Puerto Princesa Apr 14, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Hi,

Which is the best hotel to stay at for New Year's Eve ? Or where would be the best place to be at for New Year's Eve 

more
    • hypertraveller's Profile Photo

Nice and Affordable Vacation House in Davao City?

Davao Apr 7, 2015 at 3:28 AM

Hi. I will be going to Davao City with my family and I'm looking for a vacation house. I found these two houses: flipkey.com/davao-vacation-r... and flipkey.com/davao-vacation-r.... House number 1 is very nice. It is in General Malvar Street near downtown but a little bit too expensive for my budget. House number 2 is in Nova Tierra and more in line on what I plan to spend.
      Is Nova Tierra a good area?? It seems to be close to both the beaches on Samal Island and the new malls and quite a peaceful place to stay, however it is a bit far from downtown.

more
    • Seeking Information on Visa for Boracay

Boracay Island Mar 21, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Is there a way to get the tourist visa extended beyond the 30 day limit on the island of Boracay?

Or do I need to go to the Philippine embassy in my home country to apply for an extended visa?

Please advise. I will be on the island for approximately 40 days.

Thank you.

more
    • Going to camiguin with own car

Province of Camiguin Mar 22, 2015 at 8:21 AM

Good day. I've read a lot of blogs and sites regarding on how to get to camiguin, but almost all i see is just for commute ride. I would like to ask if how much do we need to pay in the balingoan port if we will bring our own car to camiguin? If possible can I have answers urgently. As we will be having a trip this Wednesday (March 25, 2015). Thanks a lot and God bless

more
    • JazMatt's Profile Photo

Hotel Near Manila Airport

Manila Apr 4, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Hi all! Looking for hotel recommendations within 5km of Manila Airport for an overnight stop over. Around $80-$150 with a swimming pool and in-house restaurant. A poolside bar would be great too! Thank you in advance.

more