hi there! :) the husband and i are planning to go to Sabang on November 26 to 27 and i was just wondering if by any chance, there are people here who are planning to go on the same dates. Here's the plan. We arrive in Puerto Princesa at around 10am, be picked up by hired private van at the airport, have brunch at Kamarikutan Kape at Galeri before heading out to Sabang. We get to Sabang by mid-afternoon just in time for a swim or just chilling. :) Next day, we plan to go on the Mangrove Tour very early in the morning before taking the one-way boat ride to the Underground River, after the tour, we plan to take the Monkey Trail back to Sabang, have lunch at Sabang before leaving for Puerto Princesa after lunch. Possible stopover at VietVille for merienda since we have the private van to ourselves. :)
Thing is, we'll have to pay for the overnight rental of the private van and the food and lodging for the driver so it'd be nice to have some company and someone to share the expenses with especially for the hired van and the one-way boat ride to the Underground River. :) so do let me know and drop me a line if anyone's interested k? thanks! :D
oh and on another note, could anyone please tell me where the cheapest rooms are in Sabang? and also contact info? i only have Dab Dab's. :s
Hi. My husband and I will be in Sabang on 14th Dec till 16th. We want to head off to Port Barton on 16th by boat. Does anyone know how much it will cost? can we share with others also going on those dates? Thanks so much :)
Hi there! I'm choosing between staying at Dab Dab or Taraw and I was wodnering if anyone knew how much their rooms are to rent? And if it's possible to book in advance? Does anyone have their contact numbers?
Thanks so much!!!
Hi! :) My husband and I are spending our anniversary in Puerto Prinsesa for 5 days at the end of November, just enough time to see the PPC essentials. :) We're planning to avoid package tours to save money and to customize our trips and I just need a little help with it. :)
We land in Puerto Prinsesa on our first day at around 930AM. Our plan is to have brunch in the city before heading off to Sabang and stay there for a night. And then the next day, we plan to do the Mangrove Tour early in the morning and then hike the Monkey Trail to the Underground River afterwards before heading back to Puerto Prinsesa. Is this plan feasible? I just have a few questions:
1. What time does the last bus / jeep leave Puerto Prinsesa for Sabang? How much does it cost?
2. If we hire a van to take us to Sabang from PPC but plan to stay for a night and take the same van the next day, is this possible? if so, around how much would it cost?
3. Where is the best place to stay in Sabang? What else is there to do in that area?
4. I hear that electircity goes off at night? Is this true? Does it make the place unsafe?
5. Can anyone tell me more about the Mangrove Tour and the Monkey and Jungle Trail? Is the Mangrove Tour worth seeing? And do we need a guide to do the Jungle or Monkey Trail?
6. Until what time is the Undergound River open? What is the best time to go? Is it still okay to visit it in the afternoon?
7. What time does the last bus / jeep leave Sabang for PPC?
8. Can we do a stopover at Viet Ville from Sabang? How far is that to PPC? And if we stop there, is it easy to find transportation from here to PPC?
I'm really sorry for having too many queries. It'd be great if someone can give me arundown or estimate of costs and expenses, too (boat/ fees/ transpo/ lodging/ food, etc). I'd really appreciate all the help you can give me. :)
Thanks so much!!! :D
I keep reading about this place. I am going to Palawan in a couple of weeks. Is there any way I can book a room? Or do you just have to turn up?
i am in makati. how do i get to the underground river? any accomodations near the area? how do i get there?