We will be visiting Curacao on a cruise ship in June and would like to avoid the usual tourist traps and rent a car to visit special cultural artefacts. Some questions that I hope the Curacao experts can help with:
1) Is driving really as problematic as mentioned in some of the post
2) Is there a mobile APP that can assist with locating the attractions?
3) Is there a map online or otherwise available for the island?
4) Are there any special venues that you might recommend?
5) Any special dishes that we should try? We like to try local cuisine when we travel.
Thanks for answering any or all of the questions
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|