Saarland Travel Answers

change location

Brussels to Saarbrucken

by fernanss Online Now Jan 21, 2004 at 4:50 AM

Hi I would like to know how to get to Saarbrucken (Germany) from Brussels (the city or Charleroi airport) in public transport tranks, Fernando

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Re: Brussels to Saarbrucken

by Sjalen Online Now Jan 21, 2004 at 4:51 AM

See my answer below...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Schipe's Profile Photo

Re: Brussels to Saarbrucken

by Schipe Online Now Jan 21, 2004 at 6:06 AM

Hallo Fernando, you can use the train to get to Saarbruecken. It´s a 4-5 hours ride. Guess that´s the only way with public trasportation. There are not regular flights vom Brussels to Saarbruecken and I didn´t heard about a bus connection....

• medevac222's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Brussels to Saarbrucken

by medevac222 Online Now Jan 21, 2004 at 7:34 AM

Just take the train. It does not cost that much and it is quite simple. Just pay the little extra for the reserved seat in coach so you do not have to fight the crowds at the busy stops. If you want the cheap way you don't have to reserve a seat. If you travel with 5 people you get a "family" discount it gets allot cheaper. So bring some friends or find some at the airport. LOL Enjoy your trip and if you need any help I live about 30 minutes from Saarbruken. MED

• traveling from Saarbrucken to Charleroi or Brussels- safely

by ellezee Online Now Nov 9, 2006 at 1:09 PM

Can you tell me what train we can travel on (with limited stops or NO stops) to belgium? Our final destination is really Charleroi. We are traveling with kids, and we have read online that parts of Charleroi are rather seedy. That is troubling. Is that train station safe, or are we better off going into brussels?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Saarland Travel Answer Locations