Saaremaa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Minibus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

Tallinn Mar 19, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Where to I get the minibus to Kuressaare and do I need to reserve in advance? Also would appreciate knowing how often they go and the cost.
      Grateful for answers! :)

more
    • Bus/Tram travel in tallinn

Tallinn Mar 19, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I have a lot of questions regarding public transport. Will be in Tallinn this summer with my daughter & grandson and expect sometimes to use a bus or tram.
      Are individual tickets only sold by the driver? Cost? Do these tickets need to be validated and how do I do that?
      Is it true that Seniors travel for free?
      How does a Smartcard work? Would we need 3 cards or can one card be validated 3 times? How do I add more trips onto the card?
      I realize these are very basic questions, but I would like to know before hand. Thanks to all who answer!

more

Popular Saaremaa Travel Answer Locations

• LanaFromRiga's Profile Photo

Kiipsaare lighthouse

Saaremaa Jul 31, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Tree!
      How to get to Kiipsaare lighthouse? Some practical advices please!

3 Answers Aug 1, 2012 at 4:24 AM
    • linnu lend

Vilsandi Oct 25, 2006 at 5:21 AM

Kunas on koige parem aeg kulastada Vilsandi saart, et naha koige rohkem rand lindusid?

• Staing in Kurressare

Saaremaa Jul 19, 2006 at 4:35 AM

Hi, i wanted to ask do people who live in this town rent their rooms/flats? And how much does it cost? I know that there is one new camping which is really nice...how much does it cost to stay there? prices preferably in Euros:)))

1 Answer Jul 23, 2007 at 1:06 PM
    • caro7's Profile Photo

Bus from Kurressaare to Parnu?

Kuressaare Jul 9, 2004 at 4:17 AM

Does anyone know if there is a weekday bus and the times it goes? My lack of Estonian is hindering me from finding out myself - thanks very much! :-)

3 Answers Jul 30, 2004 at 1:16 AM
    • caro7's Profile Photo

Bus from Tallinn to Kuressaare

Kuressaare Jun 5, 2004 at 8:49 AM

Does anyone know the times of this bus? We'd be travelling on a Sunday, but all I can find are details of the journey the other way (which I don't need!) and some private coach companies whose sites are all in Estonian. I'd prefer to travel by public transport if at all possible, fairly early on the Sunday. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :-)

2 Answers Jun 6, 2004 at 6:02 AM