change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hillelarkin's Profile Photo

barging south of Muritz

Rheinsberg Sep 8, 2014 at 11:14 AM

We plan to rent a barge towards end of September, starting from Muritz lake and heading south east. I would appreciate if someone can point out points of intresest in and nearby places we may pass with the boat, like Mirow, Diemitz, Kleinzerlang, Canow, Strasen, Priepert, Zechliner Hutte, Rheinsberg,, Furstenberg etc.

more
    • VCristina's Profile Photo

Where i can buy honey

Stuttgart Sep 6, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Does anyone know a place or a beekeeper where i can buy natural honey in Stuttgart, Ludwigsburg or nearby? Thanks!

more
    • More information please

Hachenburg Aug 19, 2014 at 7:57 AM

I am lookking for more information of the castle from around the 1920's. My mother and some of her siblings were born in the castle around this time

more
    • Porsche Factory

Stuttgart 9 hours ago

How can I get in to see the Porsche Factory on September 28, 2014? I am coming from Canada.

more
    • Porsche Factory

Stuttgart 9 hours ago

How can I get in to see the Porsche Factory on September 28, 2014? I am coming from Canada.

more
    • yetist's Profile Photo

Munich next Tuesday

Bavaria Yesterday

I am taking some friends to Southern Bavaria next week. We will be close to Munich on Tuesday, Sept. 16. I want to stop and show them Marienplatz, Frauenkirche, hopefully eat at the Hofbrauhaus, etc, where would be a good place to park for about 5 hours? We'll be driving from Mainz, heading to Grainau, where we will stay and spend a couple days visiting Newschwanstein, Hohenschwangau, etc.
      Thanks!!

more
    • Parking in Nordlingen

Nördlingen Sep 9, 2014 at 6:54 AM

Are there any free parking places outside the walls of Nordlingen? Kindly provide directions.

If not pls provide directions to the cheapest closet parking.

Margaret

more

Looking for housing/rent

Stuttgart Sep 8, 2014 at 4:37 PM

Hi everybody! Me and my boyfriend are looking for an apartment or a room where we can leave in Kirchheim, Stuttgart, Ludwisgburg or in the near cities. We are kind and serious people. I've graduated in July, in engeneering domain and i want to continue studying at University of Stuttgart. If anyone knows something that can help us, we will be gratefull! Thanks a lot!

more

Looking for housing

Kirchheim Sep 8, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Hi everybody! Me and my boyfriend are looking for an apartment or a room where we can leave in Kirchheim, Stuttgart, Ludwigsburg or in the cities near, we are king and serious people. If anyone knows something that can help us, we will be gratefull! Thanks a lot!

more
    • accomidation

Kleve Sep 4, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Hotels or Guest house close to war cemetary

more
    • how do you get from main part of heidelburg to Thingstatte?

Heidelberg Sep 1, 2014 at 6:26 PM

how do you get from main part of heidelburg to Thingstatte?

more
    • Nuremberg HBF

Nürnberg Aug 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Arriving on platform 17 and need to get to platform 8 have 10 minutes

more
    • transportation by bus

Potsdam Aug 23, 2014 at 5:16 AM

How to get from Potsdam Hbf to Hugstrasse by bus?

more
    • Geneological searches

Passau Aug 16, 2014 at 7:09 PM

Passau is such a beautiful city! My very elderly mother is from there. Could someone please tell me how best to do a genealogical search for family records? Thank you for any help. sam

more

Cheap hotel/hostel rooms

Stuttgart Sep 6, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Hi again! Can anyone tell me a cheap hotel or hostel room in Stuttgart or in the cities nearby? Thanks!

more

Where i can buy natural honey

Ludwigsburg Sep 6, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Hi! Does anyone know a place or a beekeeper where i can buy natural honey in Ludwigsburg or nearby? Thanks!

more
    • What is open over Xmas

Monschau Aug 27, 2014 at 6:13 AM

My friends and I stay 23-27th December and I think we miss the Christmas markets which are open on the advent weekends- but wil; it stay open for last couple of days before Xmas- also will bars/restaurants/tourist attractions be open. In the UK everything is open on Christmas Eve but I hear it may be different in Germany.

Any advice would be great thanks

more
    • mccaw's Profile Photo

Luggage storage in Lucerne

Germany Aug 24, 2014 at 4:52 AM

Thank-you all for your previous advices.
      This time, 3 of us will be in Lucerne Switzerland in 2 weeks time.
      After checked out from hotel in morning, we are planning a visit to Lucerne around 10am.
      We have 3 carry-on Luggage and wondering if there some place in Lucerne where we can leave them for a few hours. We don't mind to pay a small fee, but would be happier if it is free of charge.

more
    • Mountain walks

Freiberg Aug 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Are there any mountain top walks?

more
    • cattinni's Profile Photo

Week in Germany

Germany Aug 18, 2014 at 5:46 AM

We are coming to Munich in October and going on a week driving tour and would like suggestions of a route of towns to see.We have been to Munich before and have done the typical tourist destinations,so looking for some off the beaten path things to experience.

more
    • coloradopair's Profile Photo

Places to stay in Dresden: Dec. 4-9

Dresden Aug 17, 2014 at 1:59 PM

We will be in Dresden, Germany December 4 to 9 prior to leaving on a river cruise on the Elbe. Can anyone suggest places to stay for those five nights that is close to the main sites (we won't have a car) and easy to get to the boat dock?
      We would prefer a "pension" , B&B or a small hotel. Any help/advice is welcome. Thanks

more
    • getting to Linderhof Castle

Oberammergau Aug 15, 2014 at 12:37 PM

How do we access transportation from Oberammergau to Linderhof?

more
    • Megaliths near Wehrland

Wehrland Aug 15, 2014 at 1:48 AM

I've read about "Hünenbetten" (beds of giannts - simple prehistoric stone graves) near Wehrland. Do You know where they are?

more
    • Rail or Bus transportation

Landau in der Pfalz Aug 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Is there any public transportation between Landau and Speyer Germany?

more

Looking for housing/rent

Ludwigsburg Sep 8, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Hi everybody! Me and my boyfriend are looking for an apartment or a room where we can leave, in Kirchheim, Stuttgart, Ludwisgburg or in the near cities. We are kind and serious people. If anyone knows something that can help us, we will be gratefull. Thank a lot!

more
    • cheapest train from Frankfurt airport to Saarbruecken

by Chuck333 Online Now Jun 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM

What is the cheapest train from the Frankfurt airport to Saarbruecken?

8 Answers Jul 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM
    • Staying for 1 Thursday night in Saarbrucken.. where is best for a night out?

by Coopstar Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 3:44 AM

where is best for a night out? Staying for only one night so keen to get the best out of it!

4 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 12:46 AM
    • Corduroy311's Profile Photo

English???

by Corduroy311 Online Now May 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM

How difficult will it be to find English speaking residents in the area? Our trip is very last minute and I'm more than a bit nervous about communicating?

13 Answers May 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM
    • Saarbrucken train transfer time

by ttpai Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Hello, This summer we will be traveling on train from Landstuhl to Paris via Saarbrucken. At Saarbrucken, the transfer time allowed from the regional train to the TGV is only 6min. Is that enough time without running with children and luggage (light but still luggage)? Thank you for your help!

5 Answers Apr 29, 2014 at 4:22 PM
    • Taxi from Saarbrucken to Remich, Luxembourg

by ghock Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM

We need to travel from Saarbrucken to Remich, Luxembourg on June 22nd for an Avalon Waterways River Cruise. Is it easy to get a taxi and do you have any idea how much it would cost?

3 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 4:36 AM
    • Transportation between saarbruken and sarregumines, France during weekends.

by asingh09 Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 5:27 AM

I want to travel from Strasbourg to Saarbruken. When I checked there is no direct train. I decided then to travel from strasbourg to saareguimines and then from there to Saarbruken. But I am wondering are there any transportation service between saarbruken and sarregumines, France during weekends. If yes what is the normal fare? how much time it takes to reach and how frequent trains are ?? please answer if someone has information.

3 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    • access for wheelchair

by gabigabigabi Online Now Mar 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I'll be travelling by train from Bruxelles to Saarbrucken and from Saarbrucken to Paris and I want to know whether there is access for wheelchairs in order to get into the train station and the train itself. Bear in mind it is a power wheelchair, for what everything must be free-steps.
      I need to know if those train stations are wheelchair friendly and also if every train which does that journey or just some of them in specific times of the day are. In case not all of them have access, please let me know.
      Moreover, i would be glad if you could let me know if inside the train, every class is accesible, and if once there i have to request any special attention or instead the accesses are visible to the naked eye.
      Thank you, Gabriela

1 Answer Mar 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM
    • Airport-Train Connections

by robertelizer Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Can you please tell me the distance between the Saarbrucken Airport and the train station where I would catch the train to Paris? Also, do you know if there is public transportation between the two? Thank you.

2 Answers Apr 29, 2007 at 5:15 PM
    • PaulFB's Profile Photo

First time visitor

by PaulFB Online Now Dec 29, 2006 at 7:03 AM

I am 52 years old and traveling to Germany for the first time. My grandparents were both born & raised in Germany and my grandfather was from Saarbrucken. I want to spend some time in the town and am looking for suggestions as to how to best get a sense of the town's history as well as how the locals live now. Also, I am assuming that most public records were destroyed during the war, but if anyone has information about how to trace my family tree while I am there that would be appreciated as well. thank you.

2 Answers Dec 31, 2006 at 7:29 AM