Saarbrücken

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cheapest train from Frankfurt airport to Saarbruecken

by Chuck333 Online Now Jun 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM

What is the cheapest train from the Frankfurt airport to Saarbruecken?

8 Answers Jul 1, 2014 at 11:19 AM
    • Staying for 1 Thursday night in Saarbrucken.. where is best for a night out?

by Coopstar Online Now Jun 12, 2014 at 3:44 AM

where is best for a night out? Staying for only one night so keen to get the best out of it!

4 Answers Jun 13, 2014 at 12:46 AM
    • Corduroy311's Profile Photo

English???

by Corduroy311 Online Now May 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM

How difficult will it be to find English speaking residents in the area? Our trip is very last minute and I'm more than a bit nervous about communicating?

13 Answers May 5, 2014 at 9:37 PM
    • Saarbrucken train transfer time

by ttpai Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Hello, This summer we will be traveling on train from Landstuhl to Paris via Saarbrucken. At Saarbrucken, the transfer time allowed from the regional train to the TGV is only 6min. Is that enough time without running with children and luggage (light but still luggage)? Thank you for your help!

5 Answers Apr 29, 2014 at 4:22 PM
    • Taxi from Saarbrucken to Remich, Luxembourg

by ghock Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 3:08 PM

We need to travel from Saarbrucken to Remich, Luxembourg on June 22nd for an Avalon Waterways River Cruise. Is it easy to get a taxi and do you have any idea how much it would cost?

3 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 4:36 AM
    • Transportation between saarbruken and sarregumines, France during weekends.

by asingh09 Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 5:27 AM

I want to travel from Strasbourg to Saarbruken. When I checked there is no direct train. I decided then to travel from strasbourg to saareguimines and then from there to Saarbruken. But I am wondering are there any transportation service between saarbruken and sarregumines, France during weekends. If yes what is the normal fare? how much time it takes to reach and how frequent trains are ?? please answer if someone has information.

3 Answers Jul 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    • access for wheelchair

by gabigabigabi Online Now Mar 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I'll be travelling by train from Bruxelles to Saarbrucken and from Saarbrucken to Paris and I want to know whether there is access for wheelchairs in order to get into the train station and the train itself. Bear in mind it is a power wheelchair, for what everything must be free-steps.
      I need to know if those train stations are wheelchair friendly and also if every train which does that journey or just some of them in specific times of the day are. In case not all of them have access, please let me know.
      Moreover, i would be glad if you could let me know if inside the train, every class is accesible, and if once there i have to request any special attention or instead the accesses are visible to the naked eye.
      Thank you, Gabriela

1 Answer Mar 22, 2012 at 11:35 PM
    • Airport-Train Connections

by robertelizer Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Can you please tell me the distance between the Saarbrucken Airport and the train station where I would catch the train to Paris? Also, do you know if there is public transportation between the two? Thank you.

2 Answers Apr 29, 2007 at 5:15 PM
    • PaulFB's Profile Photo

First time visitor

by PaulFB Online Now Dec 29, 2006 at 7:03 AM

I am 52 years old and traveling to Germany for the first time. My grandparents were both born & raised in Germany and my grandfather was from Saarbrucken. I want to spend some time in the town and am looking for suggestions as to how to best get a sense of the town's history as well as how the locals live now. Also, I am assuming that most public records were destroyed during the war, but if anyone has information about how to trace my family tree while I am there that would be appreciated as well. thank you.

2 Answers Dec 31, 2006 at 7:29 AM