Saalbach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Walking tour

Salzburg Aug 6, 2014 at 1:30 AM

Hi please guide me regarding walking tours .m in salzberg on september18th .planning for this tour.where does it start from ,wats the time n price per adult.we are also taking sound of music tour at 2.00 p.m the same day.so, we would prefer this walking tour at around 10.00 a.m.wat are the highlights of this tour n is it worth spending ???.do get bak at the earliest

more
    • ReemM's Profile Photo

How to Get To Zell am See.

Zell am See Aug 1, 2014 at 8:00 PM

I want to know how to get to Zell am see from Vienna, Munich, or Venice.
      And what would be the cheapest way, and approximately how much would it cost?

Thank You.

more
    • Parking in Salzburg

Salzburg Aug 18, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Hi, I am from Moscow, Russia. I am planning a bicycle tour, which will start and finish in Salzburg. I'll drive to Salzburg from Moscow and will have to leave my car for a 7-9 days somewhere. Please, advise - where can I park my car safely and not very expensive for this time. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Zell am See to Innsbruck

Zell am See Aug 3, 2014 at 5:22 AM

What is the easiest and cheapest way to visit Innsbruck for the day from Zell am See?

more
    • pritj's Profile Photo

Salzburg or Mondesee, Gmunden??

Salzburg Aug 13, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Hello!My trip starts next week already, and I m still confused.
      I m planning to stay 3 nights in St. Gilgen and visit:
      -Halltatt (saltmine)/Obertraun (5 fingers)
      -Schafberg
      -Bad Ischl

Then I was planning to stay 2 nights in Salzburg because it s on the way to Munich (flight back home). I was thinking of skipping Salzburg and spend these 2 nights in Mondsee or somewhere else in that area. Would you recommend it? Or Salzburg really worthwhile?

Thankss

more