Rybinsk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to China

China Aug 30, 2015 at 7:21 PM

I want to travel to China, but my Chinese mandarin is very poor, can you give me advance!

more
    • Watching football in Moscow

Moscow Aug 10, 2015 at 2:52 PM

I am visiting Moscow at the end of August, and am interested in attending a football match while there. CSKA are at home to Anzhi on the Saturday night I am there; and Lokomotiv are at home to Krasnodar on the Sunday lunchtime. Russian football gets a lot of negative publicity here in the UK due to crowd trouble and racism - is it safe for foreign tourists to visit these matches? Which would be better? And which section of the stadium would be best/safest?

more
    • Travel to China

China Aug 30, 2015 at 7:21 PM

I want to travel to China, but my Chinese mandarin is very poor, can you give me advance!

more
    • Are the canals of St. Petersburg safe to walk on.

Russia Aug 3, 2015 at 9:06 AM

I have seen vehicles driving on the canals of St. Petersburg in old paintings (e_g http://goo.gl/wpO6nL). My question is are they safe to walk on, & if so, is it safe to use lightweight vehicles (i.e. not a car but lighter than a small car)? Are there any legal restrictions?

more
    • Good snow boots for walking around the city

Moscow Aug 13, 2015 at 4:28 AM

I'm going to Moscow for the first time next year in February and need some cold weather, walking on icy streets, snow boots. I'm unsure whether I should buy boots there or try and get something here at home. I live in Australia and there isn't much need for these type of boots, so the selection isn't great. Does anyone have any suggestions where would be the best place to buy them. This is the first leg of my trip so don't want to blow the budget at the start.
      Thanks AngieBeachBum

more
    • Buying a fur in Moscow

Moscow Aug 17, 2015 at 10:47 AM

I will be taking a river cruise in September 2015 and I would like to buy a fur coat. I am interested in a full or 3/4 length karakul or Persian lamb. Tailoring is important to me as well as quality fur. Do you recommend a reliable merchant and what should I be willing to pay?

more
    • Moscow in September

Moscow Aug 22, 2015 at 2:37 PM

Hi everybody! I and my sister are going to Moscow next month. Please, advise where to go and what to do in Moscow in September?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Russian language school in St Petersburg

Saint Petersburg Aug 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM

Will be visiting in September and wish to attend a few classes.
      Thank you

more