Ryazan'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• salsa place

Moscow Feb 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM

hello. i would lie to find a friendly latino dance cafe with a friendly atmosphere and during a metro hours. :)

more
    • peyman_omranian's Profile Photo

Travel time

Sochi Feb 6, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Do you recommend me to visito sochi in march 20 to march 27?

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Where to stop between Veliky Novgorod and Moscow!?

Russia Feb 24, 2015 at 3:07 PM

Hello all!
      I'm thinking of stopping off somewhere between the above named cities to break up the journey a bit and also to see somewhere a bit outside the capital before spending several nights there. Can anyone recommend a good town or city that I should stop off in for 1 or 2 nights? At the moment, Tver looks ok, but is a few hours there enough as opposed to staying over for a night? If there is anywhere along that route that has an important Great Patriotic War location, then that would also be cool to see!....if anyone knows of some :)
      Thanks in advance for your tips everyone! :)
      DG

more
    • chilena1's Profile Photo

Travel Requirements

Russia Feb 9, 2015 at 7:58 PM

What do I need to travel to Russia?
      I have an american passport and chilean passport.

more
    • Is it difficult to use AeroExpress from Sheremetyevo to Belorussky Rail station.

Moscow Feb 24, 2015 at 6:40 AM

After a long flight from California I could either have a car waiting for me or take Aeroexpress. Considering the amount of traffic in Moscow it would appear to be quicker to take the express then a taxi from Belorussky Rail station.
      Thank you.

more
    • Visa application for multiple locations

Russia Feb 16, 2015 at 2:52 AM

I have an invitation letter which covers the full duration of my stay. I start with two weeks in St Petersburg which is the route and places to stay (маршрут и место размещения) on the invitation letter. However I will spend a couple of days in Moscow and then a week in Perm at the end of my stay (but within the time specified on my invitation letter). Do I need to declare these on the visa application "itinerary (places of visit)"? If I do need to declare these places do I need a separate invitation letter with these places listed? Thanks.

more
    • Using selfie stick in Russia?

Moscow Feb 11, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all, possible using selfie stick in public area in Russia? Thanks.

more
    • Top 10 things we should we see?

Moscow Feb 25, 2015 at 4:29 PM

We're headed to Moscow at the end of April beginning of May. What are the places that are a MUST? First time going. We're so excited! Thanks!

more

Near Ryazan'