Ruwi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Do i need a transit visa?

Muscat Apr 21, 2014 at 8:08 AM

I am Thai passport and living in Germany and on my way back from Thailand to Germany.
      I have 14 hour stopover in Muscat Oman airport for 14 hrs.. I was wondering do I need a visa to leave the airport..
      I would be grateful for any help?

more
    • myriam_c's Profile Photo

Is a car essential in Muscat?

Muscat Apr 16, 2014 at 1:33 AM

We will be in Muscat for three days at the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah which, I know, is a little far out from Muscat centre and from the Grand Mosque. We will stay there prior our two weeks self-drive all over Oman but we did not order a car for our days in Muscat. Are taxis easily available? Are there taxi stands at, say, the Grand Mosque, the soukh, LuLu hypermarket, etc.? Or is it better to have your own car? We're not very keen on driving in Muscat ...
      Thanks!

more
    • Is it legal to bring general medicines into Oman?

by hvpatil Online Now Oct 22, 2005 at 9:03 AM

Hi Friends,
      Can general medicines like those that can be taken for cold and fever, dysentry, pain killers, antacids, antihistamines and others be brought into Oman? I mean to ask is it legal to bring them while coming to Oman? Does the law there permit? What is the cost of medicines for the above in Oman itself? Such a question has not been asked in the forum. So anybody kindly help.
      Thanks
      HV Patil

• Rent for single bedroom house per month in Ruwi, Oman

by hvpatil Online Now Oct 21, 2005 at 4:47 AM

Hi everybody,
      I have been offered a job in Ruwi, Oman for a Basic salary of 435 RO + 125 RO accomodation + 25 RO Local Transport (all per month). I have to bear the food costs. I will be staying as a bachelor.Can anybody kindly tell me what will be the cost of a single bedroom fully furnished house per month in Ruwi,Oman. What will be the cost of Local transport and cost of average food per day (because I can't cook food).
      Also please be kind enough to tell how much I can save per month considering a small bit of luxury in living.
      Thanks

2 Answers Nov 28, 2005 at 5:02 AM
    • cost of living of a family with 3persons in ruwi per month

by rspp78 Online Now Nov 24, 2004 at 11:18 PM

i my self & my wife + my child 4 yrs going to stay in oman in ruwi can any one guide us that how much will be cost of living normally in ruwi of per month like 1)3 persons eating expences per month if cooked in house 2) childs cost of education per month of kg standard 3) proper house rent 4) etc.

1 Answer Nov 30, 2004 at 1:52 AM