Rusenski Okrug

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Still busy in september ?

Sunny Beach Aug 13, 2015 at 1:04 AM

Hi . I thought to go to Sunny beach in mid september , is it still busy there at that time? For young people how wants to go out to parties and have fun ?
      Still good for parties holiday ?

more
    • akis3k's Profile Photo

URGENT!! 15 days in Bulgaria - Please advise

Bulgaria Aug 1, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Where to go/stay economically? From whom to rent a car? What to do/see? What to buy? What to eat?

We are arriving at Sofia Airport in the last week of August 2015 with our TWO CHILDREN, 4 YEARS OLD, and would like to rent a car to go around Buglaria, stay at a few (4 or 5) different places for a few days each time in economical hotel apartment accommodation, going out day trips around the area, before moving on to the next place of stay and would be grateful of advice as to:

THE BEST ROUTE TO TAKE AROUND BULGARIA 

and "Where to go/stay economically, from whom to rent a car, where to go, what to buy, what to eat?"

Before we return to the airport to fly back home.

PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE as we need to make booking very soon now - we only bought the flight tickets so far.

Thanks a lot!

PS - Would it be good/advisable to cross into Romania too - what to see?

more
    • Where to Find a Dentist

Bulgaria Aug 18, 2015 at 7:47 AM

Would like to know, preferably from Bulgarian residents, whether I should choose to do dental work in Sofia or should I opt for a smaller city like Plovdiv (cheaper)?
      I'm assuming Bulgaria has good, affordable dentistry. Any recommendations?
      Thanks!

more
    • Public transport in Sofia

Sofia Aug 26, 2015 at 3:12 AM

I have booked myself into a hotel which is well out of town (stupid of me I know, I should have checked the map) and have also pre-booked a tour of Plovdiv. This tour will drop me at the Alexander Nevsky cathedral which I understand is a 45 minute walk from my hotel. Will there be taxis available (there are no busses) or should I make other arrangements? I'm quite concerned about this as I'm a lone, elderly female and although I'm trying to learn the language haven't got much further than 'yes, no, please and thankyou'.

more

Popular Rusenski Okrug Travel Answer Locations

• bus / train Burgas - Bucharest

Ruse Jun 21, 2015 at 1:19 AM

Is it possible to travel from Burgas via Ruse to Bucharest by bus / train in one day. We are at present intending to cath a Certop Bus from Burgas sector 11 Monday June 22, as we speak only English we are having serious trouble communicating with locals. We are resigned to staying overnight in Ruse but there seems to be a chance that we can complete the journey in one day, Phil and Sue

4 Answers Jun 21, 2015 at 3:31 AM
    • corto_turco's Profile Photo

left luggage in bus terminal

Silistra Feb 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Hello. Is there a left luggage service in Silistra Bus Terminal. I'm planning to come from Istanbul by bus and visit Silistra for half day then go to Varna to night stay. So I want to leave my bag in terminal while touring the city. Or is it better to first check-in in Varna then visit Silistra seperately? Thanks.

3 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM
    • Ruse to Bucharest airport

Ruse Dec 20, 2010 at 1:07 AM

Hi Lads,

What would be the best option to go from Ruse to Baneassa airport?
      I know I can take a cab for 90 Lev but I think it's a lot of money.
      Let me know what you think about it.

Tnx

11 Answers Dec 21, 2014 at 3:51 PM
    • Transport query

Ruse Aug 23, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Does anyone know whether there is a bus route from Borovo to VT or Byala? I have looked everywhere for a timetable but unable to find any information about a bus service. Am I going to travel by taxi or hire a car?

4 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 10:41 AM
    • ruse to bucharest

Ruse Nov 30, 2007 at 8:27 AM

hi, i'm traveling from sofia to ruse on train in aug 08 and need to be in bucharest for a flight, what is the best/fast/cheap/safe way of getting from ruse to bucharest, -i'm having a hard time find train info?
      thanks

2 Answers Dec 30, 2007 at 6:31 AM
    • massimo74's Profile Photo

from Ruse to Bucharest by bus

Rusenski Okrug Apr 13, 2007 at 11:49 PM

I'd like to know if it is possible to make that way on 25th April in the morning.
      I have found on www.autogari.ro that Gitour SA should do it, but from the website there is some mistake in the schedule.
      I tried to call

Gitour S.A.
      Localitatea: Giurgiu
      Rezervări: +4-0788.454.588
      Tel: +4-0246.213.321
      Fax: +4-0246.219.210

in order to know schedule & prices of the buses, but they don't speak English nor German nor Italian.

Can anyone help me?

2 Answers Apr 17, 2007 at 8:54 AM
    • martizhen's Profile Photo

Hotels in Rousse?!!!

Ruse Nov 27, 2006 at 4:15 AM

Hi! Could anyone please tell us if there are any nice, cheap hotels in Rousse with sites on the net? We are students on a budget and we're looking for a hotel that costs about 20lev for a doubleroom per night...thanks!

1 Answer Jan 8, 2007 at 5:41 AM
    • Tax to cross the Danube river in Ruse ????

Rusenski Okrug Jan 30, 2006 at 8:16 AM

Hello
      I'm going to rent a microbus with driver to join Bucharest to Varna.
      The compagny told me I have to pay a tax of ... 250 euros to cross Danube River in Ruse !
      What does it consist ? (tax for ferry, brigde ... ?)
      It seems very expensive, doesnt'it ?

3 Answers Feb 3, 2006 at 10:20 PM
    • lillyia's Profile Photo

Bucharest - Burghaz

Rusenski Okrug Apr 30, 2005 at 1:24 AM

Здравейте!

(for English see bellow :) )

В края на май, ако се справя с транспорта, ще пътувам до Румъния. Проблемът е във връщането - в 6:12 сутринта (30 май) влакът ми пристига в Букурещ. Въпросът е как да стигна до Бургас, преди 22 - 23:00? Въобще, това възможно ли е с обществен ;) евтин транспорт? С влак или с автобус?

Благодаря ви. Поздрави от Самоков и Весели празници,

Лилия

Almost the same in English :) :

Hello,

I'm planing travel to Romania, but I have only one day for my way back Burghaz from Bucharest. My train arrives at 6:12 in the morning on 30th of May. Any realistic and cheap ideas? ;) Thanks,

Liliya

3 Answers Apr 30, 2005 at 9:34 AM
    • internicholas's Profile Photo

accommodation in Russe

Ruse Aug 27, 2004 at 12:04 AM

Hello! Can somebody recommend a decent Hotel or Kvarira in Russe that does not surcharge foreignersand is pleasant./Mozhe li njakoi da mi predlaga njakoi hubav hotel ili kvartira v Russe koitoda e chisto i hubavo. Blgd

2 Answers May 2, 2007 at 12:26 PM
    • matza's Profile Photo

train from sofia to ruse

Ruse Oct 11, 2003 at 12:50 AM

Hi everybody Can someone help me get timetable about train from sofia to ruse day & night , prices, etc. regards matza

1 Answer Oct 13, 2003 at 8:05 AM