Rupelmonde

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tomorrowland

Boom Apr 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM

How safe is the music festival tonorrowland?

more
    • Easter Monday in Brussels

Brussels Apr 20, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is Easter Monday and I was wondering what to do in Brussels. Everything seems to be closed (museums, shops, etc.). Are there any nice events happening in the city? A friend is visiting from out of town and we want to find an activity to pass the day.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Tomorrowland

Belgium Apr 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Is there any safety risks when going to tonorrowland in Belgium?
      Are there any people who die when attending tonorrowland in Belgium

more
    • Planning Bicycle Trips Around Brugge

Brugge Apr 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Would like to plan 3 days of "bicycle loop" trips from Brugge to the countryside and return.. with each trip being around 40 to 60 KM. I found a great route planning tool on the web but its all in flemish. Happy to pay somone to help me "map out the routes" but would prefer not to be in an organized tour per se. Suggestions welcome!!!

more
    • Canadian Abroad

Bastogne Apr 10, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I am visiting Bastogne from Canada. I would be coming via Paris. It looks like there is a train to Luxembourg, and then a bus to Bastogne. Is this correct and the best way to go about it or are there other options? From Bastogne I am going to Lille, France. Any suggestions? I would happily take accommodation recommendations as well. Thank you.

more
    • vladarr's Profile Photo

RELIABLE car hire company

Charleroi Apr 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,
      Can someone please recommend car hire company in Charleroi Airport as been reading bad reviews of car hire company.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

more
    • can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

Namur Apr 15, 2014 at 12:52 PM

can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

more
    • Fishing in brussels!! :)

Brussels Apr 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi i was hoping you could help me??, im thinking of booking my parents to go to brussels between the 4th and 8th September for their wedding anniversary.. They would be flying into brussels airport and i was hoping my dad would be able to do some fishing here!!
      I hear you have a beer festival on the first weekend of September also!! What date is the beer festival and where would be the best place to stay for scenic routes and also for fishing... My parents would like outdoorsy stuff..
      Sorry so many questions but i dont know an awful lot about brussels and trying to look into it :)
      Where would be the best accommodation for fishing?
      How could they attend chocolate day?
      What dates are the beer festivals on?
      How would i go about booking them transfers from the airport??
      My email addy is emmz2003@hotmail.com thanks so much for your time.
      Emma

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

more
    • Visits

by tsravina Online Now Jul 5, 2013 at 3:16 AM

I have several questions...:

1) How do I get information on the Merkator Museum that is not only in Flemish?
      2) Where can I rent bikes close to the town or in the town
      3) What nice Hotel can I find in the town or close to the town?

Thank you!!

7 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 5:20 AM