Runaway Bay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation to golf coourses from runaway bay

by frankpisano Online Now Jul 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM

we are looking for a rate to transport 10 golfers from jewel paradise resort to Cinnamon golf course, tryal golf course and white witch golf course on 3 days in the week of 10/12 including golf clubs.

3 Answers Aug 22, 2014 at 12:27 PM
    • Whozyerdanny's Profile Photo

Jewel vs. grand Bahia runaway bay

by Whozyerdanny Online Now May 15, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Any comparison to the Jewel resort (and golf) to the gran Bahia principe runaway bay ?

1 Answer May 20, 2014 at 8:05 AM
    • "Blue Hole"

by gogama Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 1:20 PM

how to get to "blue hole" from grand Bahia resort?

1 Answer Sep 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    • AmieG's Profile Photo

Things to do for first timers

by AmieG Online Now Jul 22, 2013 at 1:06 PM

My husband and I have never been to Jamaica and are going the first week of Oct. can anyone recommend some fun things to do? Can we do the Marley tour are we close enough?

• golf

by 1964bev Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM

how much is it to rent golf clubs

• golf

by 1964bev Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM

how much is it to hire golf clubs at runaway bay

3 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    • Childcare at runaway bay

by Melissasue79 Online Now Nov 11, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I have a two yr old that will be two yrs nine months old when we go to runaway bay what is daycare like? Has anyone with a child my age used the daycare and or nanny service at night? How expensive are nanny's. Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Nov 11, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    • Captain Morgan

by Xiandi36 Online Now Jun 21, 2010 at 4:21 AM

Hi we are planning a trip to Jamacia in Feb and have been looking at Breezes at Runawy bay...was just wondering if you could tell me if they have Captain Morgan spiced rum...that's just about all my husband drinks.

1 Answer Jun 21, 2010 at 6:01 AM
    • SCUBA at Breezes Runaway Bay

by ghoffer Online Now Feb 3, 2009 at 9:58 AM

My boyfriend and I will be staying at Breezes Runaway Bay from Feb. 12 - 16 and really want to go SCUBA diving. We are not certified, but heard you could take a course that will enable you to go diving during your stay. I was wondering what the course/diving trip entailed, how far in advance can/should you book it and if you need to bring anything with you from back home (note from a physician, etc.).

• What's in Runaway Bay

by repleo Online Now Feb 2, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Going to Club Ambiance in Runaway Bay next week. Our first time in an 'all inclusive'. It is a small resort. Everytime I mention Jamaica I'm told it is not safe to leave the resort. I'm afraid I will get stir crazy after a day or two trapped in the resort. Is there any sort of a village or town in Runaway Bay? Is the village safe? I have an idea of what to expect in Ochos Rios but I would expect Runaway Bay to be a little easier to handle. I just want to be able to walk half a mile down the street to the public beach or go to a local store without getting mugged or being hastled to buy illegal substances. We have travelled all over Europe on our own and had no problems in Puerto Rico but I'm starting to get nervous about Jamaica. Looking for some reassurance.

2 Answers Feb 2, 2009 at 9:31 PM
    • IBHOOKD's Profile Photo

Ease of scheduling activities

by IBHOOKD Online Now Mar 18, 2007 at 7:45 PM

I will be going to Breezes Runaway Bay in August and am wondering how easy it is to book the activities that are included. We are certified divers as well as enjoy water skiing. I have heard from others that they promote the ultra inclusive; but when you get there you are unable to participate in most activities because they are booked. Do you have any input or suggestions?

Thanks,
      Kristy

1 Answer Apr 3, 2007 at 6:33 PM
    • Breezes April 28th to May 5th anyone else going?

by bobcatrlp Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 9:20 AM

Thought it might be fun to communicate with anybody else going at the same time.

2 Answers Apr 25, 2007 at 12:34 PM
    • Club Ambience

by SIXPACK65 Online Now Nov 22, 2006 at 6:00 PM

I’m going to Club Ambience with another Guy
      Jan 26th 2007 are there single women In that area or stay at that hotel ??

Please Let me Know Thx

2 Answers Jan 11, 2008 at 3:39 PM
    • Jamaican Rum

by LVHedoIII Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 2:51 PM

Never traveled outside of U.S., so was wondering if anyone knew of restrictions on bringing back rum from Jamaica, to the states, after vaca.

3 Answers Nov 17, 2006 at 10:46 AM
    • safe outside all inclusive resorts

by alison92 Online Now Mar 29, 2006 at 8:12 AM

my friend and i both female are going to runaway bay soon to the royal decameron we are all inclusive but was wondering is it safe for us to venture from the resort on our own as two weeks is a long time just to stay inside the resort,are there any safe local bars nearby.its just that you hear bad reports about women out alone in jamaica.

4 Answers Nov 22, 2006 at 6:02 PM
    • Breezes Runaway Bay

by Rinofon Online Now Oct 8, 2005 at 12:33 PM

How is the condition of this resort? I am heading to BRB in May 2006.

• How is Breezes

by lilcntry Online Now Apr 12, 2005 at 12:03 AM

I was wondering if Breezes Runaway Bay was any good. Going with a group of singles in their late 20's. Wondering if they had good activities and entertainment.

1 Answer Apr 23, 2005 at 1:11 PM
    • what is club ambiance realy like?????

by kittykins Online Now Mar 22, 2005 at 5:40 PM

I plan to go to club ambiance in june 2005, would like to know if it is a young and lively resort, with plenty to do, join in etc? or is it a couple orientated resort. Also are the day trips safe enough to go alone on - if you are female?

4 Answers Apr 28, 2005 at 7:08 PM
    • Nielca's Profile Photo

Hedonism lll

by Nielca Online Now Jan 6, 2005 at 8:31 AM

Has anyone vacationed at Hedo lll, that can give me and my husband any advise. We are going the end of Jan 05.

2 Answers Jan 18, 2005 at 11:36 AM
    • jsthavnfn73's Profile Photo

How's Jamaica after the hurricane?

by jsthavnfn73 Online Now Sep 30, 2004 at 5:39 AM

My husband and i are going to Jamaica in January. We are staying at the Royal Decameron. I was wonder if anyone knows how they are doing with fixing the damage from the Hurricane, the beaches and the roads, etc. Does anyone what the damage was to the place we are staying at? What about surrounding sights.... Any info would be a great help... thanks, Heather

5 Answers Jan 14, 2005 at 4:25 PM
    • Starfish Trewlany

by debcost Online Now Sep 23, 2004 at 11:37 AM

My husband and our 2 kids 9 & 15 will be going to Starfish Trewlany in Feb 05. We're staying in a "cottage" any comments on the rooms? Also we're hoping to do some scub/snorkeling should we stay through the hotel? Are they good or should we go outside? Also Has The HURRICANE recently affected the hotel/beaches there? Any and all comments suggestions are most welcome. Never been to Jamaica before..Kids first trip.. Do they do SNUBA there? Thank you so much

• jsthavnfn73's Profile Photo

looking for info on Royal Decameron

by jsthavnfn73 Online Now Sep 23, 2004 at 7:48 AM

My husband and I are going to Jamaica in Jan. W e are staying at the Royal Decameron. We are looking for any info that would help... how is it doing since hurricane Ivan.... ? Will everything be ok in Jan when we go? what r some activities we can do? what does it cost? Any info would be great! Look forward to hearing from u.. Heather

2 Answers Sep 24, 2004 at 5:58 AM
    • Runaway Bay/Tours family friendly?

by sammieg Online Now Feb 20, 2004 at 2:08 PM

My husband, my self, and my three year old daughter are going to be staying at the Starfish Resort and I wanted to know the comments on other families that had stayed there. Also, are the tours that leave from your hotel safe to go on and to take children with? Thank you

2 Answers Sep 23, 2004 at 11:40 AM
    • Looking for accomodations

by actorchik Online Now Sep 17, 2003 at 7:41 AM

I am looking for a cottage/villa on the beach off the beaten track, does anyone have suggestions?

2 Answers Feb 7, 2005 at 1:38 PM
    • Anything to do at Runaway Bay???

by ebyers Online Now Jul 22, 2003 at 4:08 PM

Thinking about staying a week at the all-inclusive Royal Decameron Resort. However, we like to get out and explore and eat at different places. Any suggestions re this???? Will appreciate ANY input re this resort and this area. :)

6 Answers Sep 29, 2004 at 6:35 AM