Ruinas de Tulum

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Spearfishing around Tulum

Tulum Jul 5, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Hi there - I'm very interested in spearfishing in the Tulum area - are there any local divers looking for a buddy and someone with whom to share costs.

more
    • jeep rental

Isla Cozumel Jun 29, 2014 at 10:59 AM

is ernestos good to rent from in cozumel?

more
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Cash or credit

Puerto Morelos Yesterday

We are staying at a large all inclusive resort in Puerto Morelos. I want to take some cash for tips but should I take cash for other things souvenirs and suchas well or should I just bring my credit cards and use them? What are everyone's thoughts on this?

more
    • jennwerner's Profile Photo

Cancun Nightlife for the 35-45 crowd

Cancún Jun 20, 2014 at 10:15 AM

We are staying at a hotel in Puerto Morales and from what I have read it is pretty quiet after 10 PM. Which suits us fine for most nights but during our 5 nights there we may want to seek some night life. Now it would be great if we could go into the local town there but what is there to do in Cancun for the 35 + age that likes to party just not with the 20 somethings. Is it safe to go into Cancun at night? We would take a cab. Does anyone have any suggestions? We like to drink and dance.

more
    • Solo lady fun in playa

Playa del Carmen Jun 19, 2014 at 4:03 PM

In my 40s and Going to playa solo next weekend. Want to go out at night and have fun!!! Recommendations? Something on the beach with a band and dancing? Thanks!!

more
    • Italian restaurant off of 5th ave

Playa del Carmen Jun 19, 2014 at 5:11 AM

I visited Playa del Carman and walked to an Italian restaurant a couple blocks off of 5th ave and the bartender there made a frozen mixed drink with fresh basil. Does any one out there know about this restaurant or the drink?
      Thanks

more
    • Wether in June 2014

Cancún Jun 18, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I'd like to know if anyone has gone do Cancun this month to tell me about the wether.... I'm going on 28th and I'm worried about the rain...

more
    • Pop the Question

Playa del Carmen Jun 17, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Best place to propose in playa del Carmen?

more
    • hOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:16 AM

First time to Mexico. Spending 2 weeks on Isla Mujeres and trying to figure out how much cash I would need to bring if we planned to eat out every night. Then I need to know if I can pay with US dollars? If I need pesos to pay cab from airport and to pay the ferry is there an exchange place in Airport?

more
    • paying with US dollars

Isla Mujeres Jun 27, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Can I pay with US dollars at the ferry to Isla Mujeres?

more
    • winniezpoo's Profile Photo

What to do in Cozumel?

Isla Cozumel Yesterday

My 14 year old son and I will be here for one day...8-9 PM so we need to see the best stuff. What do you recommend?

more
    • translation plrese

Isla Mujeres Jun 29, 2014 at 10:07 AM

What exactly is a "garrafon"?

more
    • Best day tours of the Mayan Ruins & memorable locations & sights from Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen Jun 24, 2014 at 3:56 AM

I would like to book some day tours from Playa Del Carmen during the period: 7/1/2015 - 12/1/2015. Which sights & tours are so memrable that they should not be missed? Could you please give me contact details of highly recomended & realistically priced local tour operators? Many thanks Steve

more
    • "First Timer"...

Playa del Carmen Jul 8, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I am traveling to Playa Del Carmen this upcoming Sunday (staying at Valentin Imperial Maya) with my husband... Any tips/suggestions on what to do or more importantly what NOT to do? We are only there for 5 days and want to get the most out of our vacation.

I have heard good and bad things about some of the excursions... any suggestions? Should I exchange my US dollars, is it necessary? If so, where is a good place to do so - at the hotel?

Thanks in advance,
      CQ

more
    • Safe Drinks

Isla Mujeres Jul 9, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Considering the warning not to drink the water, is it safe to order frozen margaritas since it's made with ice?

more