Ruinas Uxmal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tour guide

Ek Balam Jul 4, 2014 at 11:12 AM

can you get a tour guide right at Ek Balam? if so how much does it cost?

more
    • Digestive disorders

Valladolid Jul 14, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Is it safe to eat and drink (bottled water, of course) fruit or other cocktails, without intestinal issues in the Yucatan ? We had a bad experience when in San Miguel a few years back. ?

more
    • Pacoima's Profile Photo

Like to visit Uxmal in July.. Traveling from Cancun...

by Pacoima Online Now Jun 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I need to know how to get a bus in Merida that Goes to Uxmal. I will be traveling from Cancun, in July 09. I feel safe taking the bus from Cancun, however my girlfriend thinks that this trip is going to be complicated. I'm bilingual and this might be some help. The more that we talk about this trip the less safe we both feel.. Please replay with detail info on how to get around once we get off from the bus terminal in Merida..

Thank you,

4 Answers Jul 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM
    • wilocrek's Profile Photo

Palenque to Uxmal to Cancun by Car

by wilocrek Online Now Apr 10, 2008 at 11:58 AM

I'm planning on driving from Palenque to Santa Elena, the map seems fairly straight forward in terms of taking route 186 to 261, its all the small unmarked roads that have me concerned. Same with all the small unmarked roads from Uxmal to route 180 D. My question is are these roads hard to navigate? Even though they are unmarked, according to the map there aren't very many roads so I figure it would be just a matter of turning on the road on my left or right if I'm following the map. If anyone has driven these roads from 261 to Uxmal, or the roads from Uxmal heading East to 180D, not via Merida, any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Answer Apr 10, 2008 at 1:15 PM
    • Good accommodation with safe restaurant near Uxmal

by TennGerry Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 5:23 PM

Traveling from Cancun in our rental car to see Uxmal will make a too long day and Sayil, Labdna...wouldn't be possible in the same day. The plan is to find a hotel for an overnight stay before returning to the already paid for all inclusive hotel we have in Cancun. This mom will be traveling with two daughters. My youngest daughter will have just finished a four month regimen of chemotherapy and will be taking a break before surgery and radiation treatment begins. She will be immunologically suppressed from the chemo. We need a place to stay overnight that maintains a very safe kitchen. We have traveled the area before and ate in cantinas.....but this time is different. She CANNOT get sick.

3 Answers Apr 25, 2007 at 8:56 AM
    • Cancun to Uxmal

by jessks1 Online Now Feb 18, 2007 at 11:43 AM

How far is it from Cancun (Airport) to Uxmal? We are thinking about renting a car and staying in Valladolid for 3 days then driving to Uxmal from there and staying our last 3 nights then driving back to catch a flight out of Cancun on our last day. Not sure how far of a drive it is though? Would appreciate anyone's thoughts...Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 7, 2007 at 12:27 AM
    • e-katarina's Profile Photo

Uxmal to Campeche

by e-katarina Online Now Sep 28, 2005 at 2:34 AM

How easy/difficult is it to go from Uxmal to Campeche after visiting ruin? Is it better to go back to Merida?

Thank you for your answers.

2 Answers Sep 29, 2005 at 5:23 AM