Ruinas Kohunlích

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • things to do with kids

Playa del Carmen Apr 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Are there any special events happening in June 2014

more
    • Liv4thebeach's Profile Photo

Cheap place to stay on South end of beach

Tulum Apr 8, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Does anyone know of good place to stay on South end of beach close to Sian Ka'an reserve? We stayed at Rancho San Eric last year and loved it but it is $210/nt. we really just need privacy and a place to sleep. Pretty easy going. Thought about staying with "naked beach guy" on the reserve but I think that's a little much for me.
      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
      Thanks!

more
    • jet ski or wave runnerpulling a raft

Cancún Apr 16, 2014 at 7:08 PM

We are staying at RIU Palace Peninsula. We saw a jet ski/wave runner pulling an inflatable raft with several people inside. Is there a company in Cancun offering this? How do I find out more information?

more
    • Travel Between Hotels

Puerto Morelos Apr 9, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hi, I am going to Puerto Morelos in a few weeks for a wedding and wondering if there is a bus that goes between the hotels? I am staying at the Ocean Coral and Turquesa and need to get to the Azul Sensori.

Thanks!

more
    • Gift Certificate

Cancún Apr 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Do you know where I can buy a dinner certificate in Cancun for a good restaurant...? My friends is getting married in Cancun and I want to send  them a nice gift :)

more
    • fishing in playa Del Carmen

Playa del Carmen Mar 29, 2014 at 3:09 PM

If staying at campground at xel-ha are you able
      To put your boat in the water easy. Can you easily
      Drive on sand with truck??

more
    • May weather

Cancún Yesterday

Hello I'm going to cancun on 5th may to the 16th. Iv looked online at weather reports for this time and everyday is meant to be raining and thunderstorms , I'm gutted :( does anyone know if they last all day?

more
    • must do 's in playadel carmen area

Cancún Apr 15, 2014 at 9:23 PM

hello my wife and i r traveling to cancun for the end of june and was up in the air about wat things we must do in a short 7 day vacate ? and wat package would be best worth it ?

more
    • hagarx7's Profile Photo

Where is good place to stay

Playa del Carmen Mar 25, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I want to visit the lay del Carmen and surrounding areas and would like to stay on the beach. I also want quiet...not clubs til 5 a.m. or construction at 7 a.m. I plan to get a car. What is a good hotel? I am open to all inclusive or non, but must having parking.

more
    • Canabis conviction

Cancún Apr 4, 2014 at 7:48 AM

Can I go on holiday to Mexico if I've been convicted of canabis please. Travel agent never said . Scared as going in a few weeks for two weeks

more