Rüdesheim am Rhein

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Walking trails

by lannek Online Now Yesterday

Could you please direct me to a site that shows trails leading from Rudesheim to nearby villages? We will have time to do up to 10 kilometres. Thank you!

more
    • Walking trails

by lannek Online Now Yesterday

Could you please direct me to a site that shows trails leading from Rudesheim to nearby villages? We will have time to do up to 10 kilometres. Thank you!

6 Answers Yesterday
    • Children in Winestuebe

by vijay.psrinivasan Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 7:37 AM

In our family there are 2 children of ages 5 & 9 apart from 6 adults. In Ruedesheim all adults would like to spend some time in a winestuebe. Are children also allowed?

6 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 5:02 PM
    • Liquor store near Viking cruise line dock?

by Fishburne Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Liquor store near Viking cruise line dock?

3 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    • Vehicle river crossing

by aldovfr Online Now Jul 26, 2011 at 3:07 AM

Our route planner from Seebach to Assmannshausen by motorcycle takes us to Bingen where it is not clear that we can cross the Rhine with a motorcycle. Please help.

2 Answers Jul 26, 2011 at 4:43 AM
    • day trip

by wghahner Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 10:57 AM

im looking for an english speaking guide to take us across to bingen then to ebernberg on june 29 th

1 Answer May 8, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    • Taxi from Frankfurt Airport to Rudesheim vs renting a car.

by erik2 Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 2:12 AM

Will it be cheaper to take a taxi from Frankfurt Airport to Rudesheim than renting a car from the airport? We are 4 people.

Regards Inger Norås, Stavanger, Norway

5 Answers Aug 9, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    • accomodation

by mfina Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Hi
      Me and my wife (55 y.old) intend to visit the Rhein aria between 26/9/10 to 30/9/10.
      I am looking for a good Zimmer / room with air-condition & other facilities for 5 nights at the place .
      Can you help me ?!
      Best regards
      Amnon

4 Answers Aug 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    • Ferry boats

by alt627 Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 3:32 AM

Do any of the ferry boats make stops at some of the towns (such as Rudesheim), along the way so you can walk around? I'm arriving in Mainz in August and I'm really interested in seeing the romantic Rhine valley, but I'd like to be able to walk around some of the towns instead of just seeing it from the boat only.

Help ??

4 Answers Jul 14, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    • MickeH's Profile Photo

To/From Frankfurt Hahn airport

by MickeH Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Can someone tell me the best way to get from the airport to Rüdesheim?

We can't find any direct links...

4 Answers Jun 15, 2009 at 2:28 AM
    • Campervan Holiday to Rhine Valley

by JimfromScotland Online Now Mar 4, 2009 at 2:47 AM

We are travelling to Bingen/Rudesheim in our Campervan in July 09.Can anyone tell me if it would be better to find and stay in a Camping Park around Bingen or cross the Rhine to stay in Rudesheim.
      I would be grateful for any recommendations as to the best/quietest Camping Parks in the area and details thereof.

thank you in anticipation
      Jim

2 Answers Mar 4, 2009 at 1:39 PM
    • Archway's Profile Photo

Cologne - Rüdesheim - Bingen - Cologne

by Archway Online Now Jan 28, 2007 at 6:05 AM

I'd like to take a short day trip from Cologne on a Sunday in Feb. I would very much like to take a slow train along the Rhine to Rüdesheim and then cross over the Bingen to take a faster train back to Cologne. This way I can travel both sides of the Rhine by train.

I under stand that it is possible to get a ferry as a footpassenger from Rüdesheim to Bingen. However, there is some uncertainty regarding the ferry service.
      1) Can anyone confirm if the ferry service runs on a Sunday in Feb or not?
      2) Can anyone tell me if there is more than one ferry operator that crosses the Rhine between Rüdesheim and Bingen on a Sunday in Feb?
      3) Is it possible to walk from Rüdesheim station to the ferry and how long does it take?
      4) Is it possible to walk from the ferry in Bingen to the main station in Bingen and how long does it take?

According to www.bahn.de, there is a ferry, but it doesn't state the ferry operator or the dates/times of operation.

6 Answers Jan 31, 2007 at 5:58 AM
    • Diplomat's Profile Photo

Are the wine shops open ?

by Diplomat Online Now Jul 12, 2003 at 11:55 PM

Hi, we are travelling to Rüdesheim area before Xmas this year. Does anybody know if the wine shops, Weinguts and estates (for example Breuer, Weil, Schloss Johannisberger, Kloster Eberbach) are open for visits and purchasing wine between 22.12.2003 - 3.1.2004 ? Thanks, Atte

1 Answer Jul 13, 2003 at 1:52 AM