Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 4. Re: Changing Planes at ZRH -

Copenhagen Sep 27, 2015 at 11:37 PM

HI I am flying from Copenhagen to Las Vegas ..first stop Zurich change flights.then on to Las Vegas .Do I go through Copenhagen or Zurich All flights are with Swiss Air..? not sure how this works as upon leaving as its a domestic flight and then an international flight Thanks for anyone help

• Best option for public transportation

Copenhagen Sep 18, 2015 at 1:39 AM

I am staying in Copenhagen for 5 days. I have to travel every day from zone 1 to zone 4 and back. What would be my best option regarding the tickets? I do not know how much time I will have for sightseeing. Should I buy single trip tickets, a Flexcard, or Rejsekort Anonymt? (or anything else that I am not aware of)

• Worth it to get Denmark Eurail pass?

Denmark Oct 2, 2015 at 2:30 PM

Hello, I'll be in Denmark, arriving at Billund airport. I plan to take trains and buses from Billund and eventually reach Copenhagen. I don't have a set time frame yet as I plan to fly from Copenhagen to Amsterdam and have yet to book my ticket.

I'm wondering if it's worth it to purchase the Eurail pass (120$ for 4 days)? I haven't quite decided what and how many stops I will make yet (for now I'm thinking Aarhus definitely, probably staying roughly along the line that route E20 goes? unless any one has suggestions on where to go, I am very open as well ~ just haven't had time outside of school and work to research as of yet), but I'll probably need to pay out of pocket for shorter distances and use the pass for longer distances. ????????

I was originally thinking to stay in Denmark for a total of 7 days, but is that enough? Too much?
      I'll have just graduated university so time is not really an issue for me as of yet :) Thank you!