Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Rrethi i Sarandes Travel Answer Locations

• nl11454's Profile Photo

Way to Greece

Konispol Jul 9, 2014 at 11:56 AM

We want to drive from Ksamil to Igoumenitsa with a Mercedes Sprinter.
      Is that possible?

Thanks

7 Answers Jul 11, 2014 at 1:58 AM
    • Crossing via buses

Konispol Apr 27, 2014 at 10:07 AM

If I get an Albanian bus to Konispoli , will there be a corresponding bus on the other side ? How far to walk on both sides from bus to crossing , and crossing to Greek bus .End of April 2014 proposed.

1 Answer Apr 27, 2014 at 12:26 PM
    • From Preveza/Parga to Saranda

Sarande Feb 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM

Hi, I need to get from Parga to Saranda next September, or vice versa, but I haven't found any bus timetables nor information. Is there any buses going or how it would be easiest? Or do we have to take ferry from Saranda to Corfu and from Corfu to Igoumenitsa and bus from there? I read that ferries from Parga to Corfu are not going that often, is that right? Sounds a bit difficult. Thank you in advance for any kind of tips!

• Drugness's Profile Photo

What times does the ferries run from Sarande to Corfu?

Sarande Feb 1, 2012 at 4:37 AM

Hello all
      There is plenty of information online about times that the ferries run from Corfu to Sarande, but very little about the timetables for travelling in the opposite direction.
      Specifically i'm hoping to get the boat from Sarande to Corfu on a Saturday in May of this year. The earlier in the day, the better.
      Can any of you guys help!?
      My thanks in advance
      DG

1 Answer Mar 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Ferry/Hydrofoil from Corfu to Sarande and bus on from Sarande

Sarande Jan 3, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Hello all
      Is there a website that lists the times and departing locations for this boat to Sarande? I've found lots of sites listing ferries to further north up the Albanian coast but nothing for this. Maybe it's a bit early to be asking for the 2012 Spring/Summer sailing schedule!

Is it possible to get a bus with relative ease from Sarande to Gjirokaster once arriving in the harbour?
      I'm hoping there is more than 1 bus a day between the towns!
      Thank you all
      DG

1 Answer Feb 13, 2012 at 6:30 AM
    • Sarande-Athine

Sarande Mar 30, 2011 at 12:01 PM

Doja te dija sa kohe zgjat udhetimi i linjes sarande athine dmth sa ore ben per te shkuar atje???Faleminderit!

4 Answers Mar 31, 2011 at 3:12 AM
    • Travel from sarande to Corfu in February

Sarande Feb 5, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Does the hydrofoil run from Sarande to Corfu in the winter? Is there a car ferry that also travels to Corfu?

Many thanks!

1 Answer May 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM
    • Bus Journey

Sarande Feb 4, 2010 at 9:40 AM

How long is the journey from sarande to athens and what is the cost, has anybody done the journey recently

• orari autobusave

Sarande Aug 11, 2009 at 4:32 PM

ne cfare ore nisen autobusa nga tirana drejt sarandes

1 Answer Aug 17, 2009 at 8:40 AM
    • address

Butrint Jan 8, 2007 at 3:45 AM

Please, i'm interested to receive all possible information (address, telephon number, e-mail, etc) about the sea eagle hotel in Ksamily.

Thanks in advance.

M. Schwarz

1 Answer Jan 14, 2007 at 7:57 AM