Rrethi i Pogradecit

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buses to and from Korce

Korce Aug 13, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Are there buses from Thessaloniki to Korce? If so how much do they cost and how long do they take?

Also, are there buses that go from Korce to Berati? How long do those take and how much do they cost?

Thanks for your help!!

more
    • Tirana to Himare by car

Tirana Aug 7, 2014 at 1:39 AM

I'll be flying to Tirana and would like to rent a car to drive directly to Himare for a 5 night stay. How long of a drive will this be -- I initially thought it would be just over 3 hours? Also, suggestions on best route to take are very welcome.

more
    • Going to Podgorica Airport

Tirana Aug 20, 2014 at 11:15 AM

What would be the cost to travel by taxi from Shkodra to Podgorica Airport and vice-versa? Any taxi agency for recommendation?

more
    • skopje - vlore (valona )

Albania Jul 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM

What is the best route from Skopje to Valona?Trough Kosovo and Albania or Struga?

more
    • Nightlife in September

Sarande Aug 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Hello ,I'm fixing to visit saranda in September with a few of my friends ,I was wondering how is the nightlife ,clubs and events during this time of the year ?

more

Popular Rrethi i Pogradecit Travel Answer Locations

• worksopian's Profile Photo

Travel round Lake Ohrid

Pogradec Jun 14, 2011 at 9:33 AM

In september i want to do a full circuit of Lake Ohrid on public transport,so I need to know more about buses and trains around Pogradec.Anyone with any ideas please/
      Ian

5 Answers Jul 5, 2011 at 10:07 AM
    • Nice, France

Nice Apr 25, 2004 at 5:03 AM

We will be traveling to Nice, France and one of the days it will be a national holiday will everything be closed? Since our time is limited there what is a must see in Nice? We would really like to eat where the locals eat for authentic Frence food and recommendations?