change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Rrethi i Durresit Travel Answer Locations

• ATM machines

Durres Jul 4, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Are ATM machines reliable and plentiful?

1 Answer Jul 4, 2014 at 11:55 AM
    • Traveling from calabria to tirana

Durres Jun 25, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Not sure what is the best route? A bus to Bari then then the ferry and train from Durres to Tirana? Or a flight from Bari to Tirana? Female travelling alone and scared!

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 1:32 PM
    • eat and drink local bars to chat with locals

Durres Aug 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

hi all can you please help coming to durress albania for 14 days next week. can you please give me some good bars to visit were to meet local people for a good night all so good brakfast bars we are not young do not need disco we are in albion hotel thanks paul

• food and drink in duerres albania

Durres Aug 1, 2013 at 12:51 AM

hi all can anyone recommend some good bars in duerres for night life not discos to old now also good breakfast restrants thanks paul

• ZiOOlek's Profile Photo

accomodation

Durres Jun 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM

I would like to visit Durres in October. Can anyone recommend a place to stay? I would prefer something private or pension, not a hotel.

1 Answer Jul 7, 2009 at 3:02 PM
    • akselek's Profile Photo

Bitola (MAC) - Durres (AL) - Ancona (IT)

Durres Jan 13, 2006 at 5:30 AM

Hey everybody!

I'm planning to visit a friend of mine in Bitola, Macedonia, in April and then go to another friend in Perugia, Italy. My idea was to go from Bitola to Durres and then take a ferry to Ancona. But my Macedonian friend warned me that it would be too dangerous / impossible to make that trip...

My questions:

1. Is there a bus connection between Bitola and Durres? Or can I change somewhere (like Tirana)?

2. How would you rate the safety of such a trip?

3. How are my chances to get a ferry from Durres to Ancona without a reservation? (I assume that I can't schedule everything because from what I heard, schedules are not quite reliable in that area)

If you could help me out with any of these questions, I would be very grateful!

Axel

6 Answers Jan 17, 2006 at 2:25 AM
    • From Durres to Athens

Durres Jan 6, 2005 at 9:58 AM

Hi, I would be most greatful to know if there is a bus or train service that runs between Durres and Athens. Many Thanks eeeec

4 Answers Mar 25, 2007 at 7:09 AM