Rovinj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel Rovinj to Zadar

by jaconasa Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Hi we are trying to find a way to travel from Rovinj to Zadar in late May. Train travel doesn't seem to be the way to go and it is too early for ferries as they don't start until June. I have searched for a bus from Rovinj and Pula to Zadar but cannot find anything. Have searched the Bus Croatia and nothing. We just can't seem to find any options for us apart from hiring a car which we'll only do if there's no other option. Do any of you Croatian travellers have any suggestions? Would be most appreciated. Thanking you in advance :-)

4 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 6:43 AM
    • laldred's Profile Photo

Buses from Rovinj to Trieste

by laldred Online Now Oct 20, 2013 at 3:37 AM

Does anyone have the Summer Timetable for Line 51 showing the times in May ? The aptgorizia website is currently only showing the Winter Timetable.
      Thanks

4 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • Transport from venice Treviso to Rovinj.

by dnetherway Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 6:18 AM

Hi I am flying to venice treviso at 15.20 on sunday and require transport to rovinj. Can anyone advice me on the best way to get to Rovinj ? The ferries seem to have sold out

4 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • JonniC's Profile Photo

Ferry to rovinj

by JonniC Online Now Sep 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM

What is best ferry to take from venice to rovinj on oct 10

3 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 5:16 AM
    • Driving/parking in Rovinj

by steph1234 Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 3:52 AM

I am plannig to drive to Rovinj for my summer holidays. I was wondering what the driving situation in the town itself is like? Is it quite relaxed or rather hectic and stressful.
      Also, is it easy to park in town or are there any free parking areas?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Aug 14, 2013 at 9:29 AM
    • Venice - Rovinj

by willo93 Online Now Aug 14, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Hi, flying into Venice and wondering what the quickest and cheapest way to get to rovinj is? bus? train? as the ferries are all full, please help!

11 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    • AleksandraB.'s Profile Photo

venezia-rovinj-venezia by bus

by AleksandraB. Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM

is it possible to come from venice to rovinj by bus?

3 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    • Cafe by Bus Station

by sandyc87 Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Just got back from Croatia and when in Rovinj for their folk festival we stopped at the little cafe by the bus station for tour buses. We ended up have a blast waiting for everyone else to get back. does anyone know the name of the cafe or the street the parking for tour buses is on? Thanks

• Wine Tours

by gbiers Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Going to Rovinj in Oct. Are there any vineyards that have tours close to the port that we could visit?

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM
    • Ljubljana to Rovinj 5th September 2013

by weavwl Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Hi,

I am arriving into Ljubljana Airport at 16:05 on 5th September 2013 and I need to get to Rovinj that night. I havent been able to find any buses that leave later than the morning from Ljubljana. Can anyone advise on a good way to make this journey?

thanks

2 Answers Apr 16, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • First visit

by newsjune Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Hi thinking of going to Rovinj early June/late May could anyone let me know what the weather will be like and prices for eating out and bar prices.

Thanks

3 Answers Mar 21, 2013 at 5:21 AM
    • LilyW's Profile Photo

National Parks, Rovinj

by LilyW Online Now Mar 14, 2013 at 6:55 AM

Hi there,

I am traveling to Croatia for a festival in Rovinj this summer and after having visited Croatia over the last two summers and not seen anything out side the festivals I am keen to make sure I make the most of my trip this time.

Is anyone able to advice on which are the best national parks to visit, as well which ones might be closest to Rovinj?

Thanks a bunch!! :)

9 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    • Staying nearby Rovinj in Sorici

by buckrodgers Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 5:14 AM

We're considering spending 2 weeks in July or August in Sorici just outside Rovinj.

Will it become horribly crowded due to the Italian tourists in August?

And does this area hold enough "attractions" for a 6 year old child? I know the beaches are rocky so it may be a bit difficult for him to enjoy it as much as a sand beach.

Just curious what other outdoor attractions are available in the region (beautiful hiking trails, lakes, family-friend beaches, etc).

1 Answer May 13, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    • Looking for an appartment

by Lemmi Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Me and some friends (5 people) are looking for an appartment during unknown festival (9-15th of September 2013) ... can anyone help us out? Most places very close to Valadiso are booked up by the festival and sold to participants at relatively high prices. Does someone know a place in that area that has no deal with the festival?
      Thank you!

3 Answers Mar 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM
    • iaint's Profile Photo

next weekend

by iaint Online Now Aug 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I'm looking for somewhere for a couple of nights starting next weekend.

Small hotel, guesthouse, B&B... Just has to be clean, quiet & comfortable.

It doesn't have to be in the town. We'll have a car, so anywhere in the Istria region - even on the islands - would be worth considering.

2 Answers Aug 11, 2012 at 1:51 AM
    • B7B Rovinji

by locondawn Online Now May 27, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Tank you one and all for your responses to our query regarding B&Bs

• B&B Rovinj

by locondawn Online Now May 21, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Could anyone recommend a B&B suitable for two Australian seniors in Roving for a couple of nights in September this year, and similarly for Ljubjana and Venice please?

3 Answers May 22, 2012 at 3:15 AM
    • Jolaz's Profile Photo

From Rovinj to Ljubljana

by Jolaz Online Now May 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Need an urgent advice for how to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana. Checked that on my target date, May 12th, there is no bus running. Can anyone give me any advice of how to get from Rovinj to Ljubljana within the shortest period of time.

2 Answers May 8, 2012 at 4:51 AM
    • trieste aeroport to ronvinj

by ghazi2 Online Now Apr 27, 2012 at 6:52 AM

Hello,
      I will arrive to trieste aeroport at 16h (4pm)and i would like to know if there is a bus departure from trieste center to rovinj arround 17h.

please help

19 Answers May 2, 2012 at 7:20 AM
    • TRAVET TO Ljubjiana

by missjilly71 Online Now Apr 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Hi - we will be visiting beautiful Rovinj in late July and want
      to travel on to Ljubjiana for our second week

It appears there is a bus at 8am from Rovinj direct... Can anyone tell me how long it will take us and also approx. how much it will cost?

So excited to be coming back to ISTRA :)

2 Answers Apr 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    • How to get from Venice to Rovinj ?

by oveh Online Now Feb 14, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Hi. We arrive at Marco Polo airport at 1330. How do we go from Venice to Rovinj, by bus or train ? Is it possible this day? I know that there is a bus from Mestre at 14:00, but that will be a little difficult. Is there a train that correspond with bus in Trieste?

3 Answers Feb 15, 2012 at 3:57 AM
    • Travel from Germany to Rovinj, Croatia

by bunnykins0 Online Now Dec 26, 2011 at 10:00 PM

My husband and I would like to spend a week or so in Rovinj. Previously, we spent only a day there with a tour group, but would like to return for a more relaxed stay. We must travel by bus or train and have no idea how to do this. If you are willing to make some suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Our beginning point would be Fulda, Germany.

2 Answers Dec 27, 2011 at 7:14 PM
    • praveenpd's Profile Photo

Vienna to Rovinj OR Vienna to Rijeka

by praveenpd Online Now Sep 30, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Hi,

I need to reach Red Island, Croatia which is very close to Rovinj on 20th Oct 2011.I am looking for traveling options by train or bus or taxi from Vienna, Austria . Could you please suggest which options is better in terms of cost and time.

1 Answer Sep 30, 2011 at 4:22 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Bar Sport address.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 24, 2011 at 5:43 AM

I had a good ice cream in Rovinj lately. I got it at bar Sport or a similar name. Where can I find the right address of that place? It is a cafe by the sea with lots of tables outside.

5 Answers Oct 6, 2011 at 10:43 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Limski Kanal boat trip.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 15, 2011 at 4:14 PM

I'd like to know where this boat trip starts precisely. Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 16, 2011 at 12:40 PM
    • Rovinj to Venice on a Tuesday

by rhyler Online Now May 30, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I have noticed that Venezia lines does not run a ferry from Rovinj to Venice on Mondays and Tuesdays in 2011. Are there any other options to reach venice by water, or is bus the only option?

6 Answers May 31, 2011 at 4:15 AM
    • May 22 and May 29 bus on a sunday from Triest to Rovinj vice versa

by LETISS Online Now May 10, 2011 at 12:28 PM

we are going (2 adults) on May 22 for a short break to Rovinj,Croatia. Back on /may 29.
      is there a decent bus connection between Triest airport and Rovinj ?
      I read that there are no busses on a sunday...
      Who can help us ?
      Because of an illness I have a bit of trouble walking very large distances...

7 Answers May 11, 2011 at 9:29 AM
    • Travelling from Rovinj to Trieste on a Sunday

by DnyceDJ Online Now May 3, 2011 at 8:49 AM

I booked a flight to come back on a Sunday but now note that there is no Bus Service on a Sunday.
      Can anyone advise how I would get back to Trieste and at what possible cost?

3 Answers May 16, 2011 at 11:17 PM
    • Guide to Rovinj and surrounding towns

by opalrheinheardt Online Now Feb 6, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Can anyone recommend a guide who can show us around Rovinj and one or two surrounding towns (perhaps Draguc)? We would like to find someone who can spend a few hours showing us around. Thank you.

2 Answers Mar 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM
    • Ferry season and timetable Venice to Rovinj

by andrewcallee Online Now Feb 4, 2011 at 2:13 AM

When does the service start? Is a timetable available yet?

1 Answer Feb 4, 2011 at 2:44 AM