Rovinj Travel Answers

change location

Looking for an appartment

by Lemmi Online Now Mar 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Me and some friends (5 people) are looking for an appartment during unknown festival (9-15th of September 2013) ... can anyone help us out? Most places very close to Valadiso are booked up by the festival and sold to participants at relatively high prices. Does someone know a place in that area that has no deal with the festival?
Thank you!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • KristaB's Profile Photo

Re: Looking for an appartment

by KristaB Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I'd suggest you contact the official local Tourist Board, every touristy town in Croatia has one and they are a great source of reliable information (because they are funded through subsidies for tourism and don't charge anything to tourists) about available rooms a bit away from that area as well as accurate advice about transport connections with local buses and taxi advance booking and tarrifs - which is probably the only way to avoid higher rates near that festival venue.
    http://www.tzgrovinj.hr/

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Looking for an appartment

by Lemmi Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Thank you for your help! By googling a few addresses and playing around with the maps feature I scored a cheap appartment right by the festival...

Be the first to rate this answer!

• Muscovite's Profile Photo

Re: Looking for an appartment

by Muscovite Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM

'I'd suggest you contact the official local Tourist Board'
    - Contacted one in Italy last year, stil waiting for response... Hope they are more enthusiastic here

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines