Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• oRi_5's Profile Photo

Garda with 3 and 1 year old

Garda 6 hours ago

Hi

We are planning a holiday to Garda in mid September. We will be flying in to Milan linate and thinking of staying at Del Garda village and camping. Any reviews on this accommodation in September? Also what would be the best way to get from the airport to here as it's a 1.5 hr drive. Is there a bus/ train? If transport is safe and reliable then we won't bother renting a car to avoid hassles of car seats etc as we won't be exploring that much. We were thinking of visiting Gardaland for sure.. Is one day enough or could we do two? We were also interested in the aquarium as our sons love it....but saw a comment they don't allow pushchairs in! Is this true??

They would also love Parco natura viva....but do you need to have your own car to visit?

Where else would you suggest? We are staying 5 nights.

any answers to all my questions are appreciated!! :)

more
    • Venice to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 22, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Hi all,

1) what bus/buses should i take if i would like to have a 1 day trip from Venice to Cortina? Please inform what is the website and specify the station name i should take from Venice to Cortina?

2) is the bus station at Cortina the town itself? if not, how do i get there? how much? And would i be able to see all the beautiful landscape/alps/mountains? Or i would need to go outskirts? If yes, how do i go?

3) is 1 day to spend at the town of Cortina too long? Would you recommend any stopovers along the way from Venice to Cortina?

4) I am going with a group of 7 people, if i were to take the 1 day tours or book a van from Venice to Cortina, which tour company or van company would you recommend? and which is cheaper?

thank you so much for answering these questions.

more
    • Karaoke in Verona

Verona Mar 7, 2015 at 1:03 AM

Any karaoke in Verona?

more
    • Venice to Cortina

Cortina d'Ampezzo Mar 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM

asnlkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

more
    • boat transfer

Mestre Mar 11, 2015 at 8:47 AM

can i get a boat transfer from marco polo to hotel piave mestre

more
    • Bus transfer

Treviso Mar 2, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Does the ryanair shuttle from treviso go to venice island

more
    • TRAIN/BUS to Rijeka

Venice Mar 15, 2015 at 5:45 AM

Hi there
      After spending time in Venice we need to head to Rijeka, Croatia.
      Can you get there in one day using the train/bus? I cannot find a bus/train schedule from Venice to Triesta.
      Appreciate your help.
      Thanks - Kim, Australia

more
    • giampiero6's Profile Photo

Staying in Giudecca

Venice Mar 4, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I am a big fan of Venice and visit occasionally - almost always staying in the Dorsoduro somewhere near Guggenheim. In June we will be spending a few nights with friends there and one of the accommodations they're considering is in Giudecca. Does anyone have any experience of staying there. The place looks great, but not sure if the need to take a ferry to Dorsoduro and S. Marco is a big hinderance. We have a small child so probably wouldn't be out late, but I'd still like to avoid hassles. The relative peace and quiet and slower pace is very appealing though. Any thoughts?

more
    • PLaces in Venice

Venice Mar 25, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Which is the best places to visit in Venice?

more
    • transfers from Treviso airport

Venice 23 hours ago

how would you recommend getting from Treviso airport to Hotel Adriatico Cannaregio on a sunday night about 21'40

more
    • Beardedglass's Profile Photo

Can you recommend a good 'Food Tour' in Venice?

Venice Mar 29, 2015 at 11:56 PM

We're going to stay in Venice for 4 full days and I wish to surprise my wife with a (half day or full day) culinary tour while we're there. We saw a video about the various local cicchetti we could try that are really affordable and delicious. But we don't speak Italian and we're from Japan so we have no idea about tipping at all. So a guided tour about things to eat in Venice and wine to sample would be amazing.

Do you have any recommended or tried & tested food tours in Venice we could do?

more
    • ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Apartment Rentals In Venice

Venice Mar 4, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Hi, Everyone! Can someone please refer me to a reliable, high quality agency that offers apartment rentals in Venice? I'm looking for one that reflects the Italian architecture the older the building the better. Thanks!

more
    • travel from railway station

Peschiera del Garda Mar 26, 2015 at 12:15 PM

We will be arriving at Peschiera Railway station and we are staying in the San Marco Hotel on the Lake. Anyone out there give me info on how to get from the station to the hotel, preferably not by taxi. Is there a bus or how long to walk?

Thanks

more
    • Travelling to Rovigo

by Baygrl Online Now Apr 16, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Hi, we will be based in Treviso for the Under 20 World Cup and need to travel down to Rovigo for games at 18.10 and 20.10. Can you please help with options to get there and get back to Treviso.

Thank you

2 Answers Apr 16, 2011 at 11:58 PM
    • walking distance

by esoroczy Online Now Mar 3, 2010 at 12:51 PM

We are planing a trip to Rovigo and intend to Teatro Sociale. We would like to know if the Best Western
      Hotel Cristallo is within walking distance.

Thank You

Ed Soroczynski (USA)

2 Answers Mar 3, 2010 at 2:34 PM