Rouge

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SIM with data in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania

Estonia Jun 19, 2014 at 4:51 AM

I'll be visiting Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania shorlty. Does anyone know a single mobile company that provide internet access in these 3 countries? I'd prefer to buy a pack with a few GB.

more
    • Shops with food

Saaremaa Jun 18, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Hi, I want to travel with bike and tent through Estonia. Its difficult to carry a lot of food. Where could I buy supplies in Saaremaa? Certainly in Kuressaare. But anywhere else? And at weekend? Thank you

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Early morning taxi

Tallinn Yesterday

I have to be at the airport for a 6 am flight. What time does the taxi services begin from the city and what would I be expected to pay at such an early time

more
    • jenot's Profile Photo

rent a tent

Hiiumaa Jun 19, 2014 at 9:59 AM

can I rent a tent somewhere in Hiiumaa??

more
    • waraney's Profile Photo

Ferry on 31 December 31

Tallinn Jun 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Hi all.
      I need information whether ferry crossing from Helsinki to Tallinn will be operating on 31 December 2014.
      I am planning to celebrate New Year's Eve in Tallinn.
      Thank you.

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

Any advice is gladly accepted

Tallinn Jun 25, 2014 at 3:48 AM

Hi to all, I will be in Talinn for two days and would like to visit Rocca Al Mare,Viking village restaurant or something similar and Parnu.Would like to learn what transportation is best (more important cheaper) to visit there? Also would like to have local cuisine for dinner and perhaps have a break in a good pub or beer house. But as you would appreciate, touristic places are quite expensive and not always the exact quality. I prefer to investigate the city by myself and would be happy to hear your advices. Thank you all for your interest.

more
    • gulnese's Profile Photo

What must be done and where must be seen in Talinn in two days

Tallinn County Jun 14, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Hi,
      I will be travelling to Talinn in July with a tour agent.
      But I prefer to investigate the city by myself.
      Because tour operators sometimes take people to places that don't worth seeing.I mean places that have been formed to attract tourists.
      I always prefer to feel the spirit of the city covering all its culture,history etc.
      I would really like to hear your advices about what must be done and where must be seen in Talinn in two days.
      Thank you all in advance.
      Regards
      Ne┼če

more

Near Rouge