Travel Answers
Rottweil

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

From Basel going by train traveling to Heidelberg what is interesting to visit in 4 days?

Land Baden-Württemberg Aug 7, 2015 at 10:36 AM

We are traveling from Basel by train ending up in Heidelberg and what is interesting to visit in 4 days? And are interested in historic quaint, interesting villages to walk around, good food and local beer and breweries. Villages with the centers reasonably a short walk, less than 1 Km, to the train station. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.?

more
    • where would you stay?

Black Forest Aug 9, 2015 at 6:02 AM

we are a family of four travelling with two kids ages 9 and 7, and where thinking of staying for two weeks , do you think it is too much or a week would be enough? and in which part would you stay as we want to take the kids to Europa Themepark and some other intering places....thanks

more
    • Transport to and from the airport

Karlsruhe Aug 13, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Hi

I am going to Karlsruhe on a conference In October and I think I can get the Hahn express from the airport to the centre of Karlsruhe. Can anyone confirm this.

many Thanks

more
    • Where this picture was captured

Stuttgart Aug 27, 2015 at 12:01 AM

The old picture below was captured  when i visited Stuttgart in 1996, i try to find the precise location of the snack shop in picture .Any information from you about this picture will be highlyappreciated.

Andarchen in Taipei,Taiwan

more
    • Travel around Heidelberg / Germany / Austria

Heidelberg Aug 18, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Does anyone know what it would be like driving from Heidelberg to Salzburg, Austria for just a day or two? Also, are there any interesting WWII historical sites in proximity to Heidelberg - one daughter is a huge history buff. Only there for about 10 days and want to make the most of it. Right now, Heidelberg is the only place we are visiting after flying into Frankfurt. (This was originally posted in the wrong forum)

more