Rottnest Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ferry for whale watching at rottiness

by mzlda Online Now Oct 7, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I plan to make a full day visit to rottiness island with one main reason..to have a great time doing whale watching. What's the best ferry co. that offer this tour which will make sure all his guests get a good glimpse of the whales. Is it advisable to take ferry from Barrack Jetty all the way to Rotti for a one day trip?

4 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    • Americans Visiting in August

by tccox Online Now Apr 22, 2009 at 3:55 PM

My family visiting Perth in August to see my new Granddaughter and plan on staying a few days on Rottnest Island. (OK, I know its Winter there but its Summer here and my sons out of school). was wondering if all the little shops/stores/restaurants on Rottnest will be open in August ?????? Or does everything shut down like in Myrtle Beach ????

3 Answers Apr 26, 2009 at 9:00 AM
    • Freebeacher's Profile Photo

Rottnest Island Beaches

by Freebeacher Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 4:11 PM

I have a 1996 guide to Australian Nude Beaches ( Bare Facts, Third Edition)that lists Little Parakeet Bay as an unofficial but traditional nude beach. Is that still the case today? Is the island quiet enough one can find other sections of beach where this would not cause a crisis? Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 16, 2007 at 11:20 PM
    • Im so confused

by muffin_1989 Online Now Jul 5, 2006 at 7:19 PM

I need to know the name of the housing for accomodation thats near the mess hall the old hospital for a group of me and my friends that want to come and stay

2 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 12:54 AM
    • Staying on Rotness

by komodo Online Now Dec 3, 2004 at 4:58 AM

I'll be visiting Perth between 5th & 15th February 2005 and would like to spend two night on Rotness. Can you make any suggestions and give contact details please.

2 Answers Dec 15, 2004 at 8:35 AM
    • CandS's Profile Photo

Snorkelling in southern WA

by CandS Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 3:17 PM

Another question...is the weather/water warm enough for snorkelling in WA in late August usually? We have our own snorkelling gear we could take with us but don't want to take it if we won't use it. I heard that the water could be around 22°C which is usually okay for snorkelling but I'm not sure... Thanks in advance!

4 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 12:57 AM
    • CandS's Profile Photo

Rottnest Island in Winter

by CandS Online Now Jun 23, 2004 at 3:04 PM

Hi all Is Rottnest Island worth visiting in winter?? We'll be in Perth at the end of August & I have no idea if it is worth heading over to the island for a day or not... Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

6 Answers Feb 8, 2006 at 6:59 PM
    • people

by cuteyN Online Now Nov 27, 2003 at 3:31 AM

what is the population of the locals in Rottnest Island not including tourists?

2 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 1:02 AM