Rotorua Travel Answers

change location

To book or pre book!!!

by cheekylass Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 3:15 AM

Hi - I'm staying in Auckland middle of February and was want to do a day trip to Rotarora Springs. Was wondering if I should pre book my day trip or to wait and book once I'm in Auckland? Can anyone recommend any tour sites?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • kiwigal_1's Profile Photo

Re: To book or pre book!!!

by kiwigal_1 Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 12:52 PM

What kind of tour are you wanting to book? Are you planning to stay in Rotorua for the night? If you are planning to take a public bus from Auckland then you should book that ahead to get a cheaper deal. The website for that is www.intercitycoach.co.nz There is plenty of information on activities on my Rotorua page with links to local operators. Take a look and feel free to email me with any questions. Regards, Rhianon

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: To book or pre book!!!

by cheekylass Online Now Nov 16, 2004 at 4:22 AM

Hi there - we just wanting a day trip to pick us up and drop us back to our hotel and was wondering if you knew of any companies that can do this? And do they just go to springs or go to other places!

• kiwigal_1's Profile Photo

Re: Re: To book or pre book!!!

by kiwigal_1 Online Now Nov 16, 2004 at 11:44 AM

I don't know any of these from personal experience however a simple web search came up with these possibilities for you: southpacifictravellers.co.nz... magicaljourneys.com/NewZeala... http://www.prinztours.co.nz/daye2.html I hope this helps! Rhianon

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines