Rotebro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Advice on Stockholm Sweden

Stockholm 7 hours ago

I'm schedule to flight to Sweden during the month of April. I plan to meet as many ladies as possible during my visit. Not to sleep with but to have a great time. What's the best advice you can give a young professional African American on meeting women in Stockholm? What's clubs play jazz or r&b music?

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Want to see a moose

Stockholm Mar 25, 2015 at 7:36 AM

Australian that loves animals wants to see a moose!
      Done lots of research Skansen or gardsjo ( moose park) I am staying in sodermalm, I
      Early July...any tours someone can hell me with?

more
    • Ramonribas's Profile Photo

A couple and our daughter 18 years old (3 people) visiting Stockholm and sorroundings

Stockholm Mar 15, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Hi friends,
      We are a couple 50 years old from Barcelona (Spain) visiting Sweden next August 2015. We are planning to spend 7-8 nights. Our daughter 18 years old finally decided to join us. We would like to make a visit to Stockholm (3/4 days) and also visit another place/s not too far (Visby maybe?). We know all te "must" places to visit in Stockholm but where we can go the other 4 days? We are planning to rent a car.

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Elderly Couple Visiting for first time

Stockholm Mar 9, 2015 at 6:54 AM

My wife and I are planning to visit from Scotland for a short break in July. We are not late nighters and we are looking for a hotel which serves dinner as well as breakfast. Or a hotel with a number of medium priced restaurants nearby. Also a location which gives easy access to Hop On Hop Off buses/boats/tourist attractions. Any advice would be appreciated.

more