Rota

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Owner of Casa Texas Mexico Restaurant

by Barbjacobs Online Now Nov 30, 2013 at 12:31 PM

We were friends with Bruce & Bernadette Stockwell when they owned this Tex Mex Restaurant & would like to know where they are now and who now owns the restaurant? We'll be returning for a visit & will definitely stop by! Thanks!

Barb & Bob Jacobs

3 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    • travel from Rota to Lisbon

by BubbieRivka Online Now Dec 27, 2011 at 4:28 PM

What is the best way to get to Lisbon from Rota?

• trip to Granada

by BubbieRivka Online Now Dec 27, 2011 at 4:27 PM

What is the best way to get from Rota to Granada, r/t? Do you recommend staying overnight?

1 Answer Dec 27, 2011 at 11:05 PM
    • jlfloyd's Profile Photo

Transport from Rota

by jlfloyd Online Now Jan 17, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I will be based in Rota and would like to take some trips from there. I would like to go to Sevilla and then to Bunol, outside of Valencia. I would then like to go to Gibraltar and head across for the day to Morocco. I was wondering if anyone had any information for any of these travels.

Thanks

2 Answers Jan 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM
    • amcclean's Profile Photo

What is Rota like at Christmas?

by amcclean Online Now Nov 5, 2008 at 2:51 AM

Planning a trip to Andalucia over Christmas and New Year, just my boyfriend and me :o)

We love Rota so we'd love to spend a lazy few days over Christmas there, but we've never been in winter.

What's it like over Christmas?

We're not expecting anything to be open on Christmas Day, but we'd like to be able to go out for drinks & meals either side of Christmas Day and find bars and coffee shops and supermarkets etc that are open.

We're not into the Christmas thing so we don't care about the celebrations but it would be good if it wasn't a complete ghost town which I know some seaside towns can be.

Thanks in advance!
      Amber

• maps of Rota

by BonnieNichols Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM

Where can I purchase street maps of Rota, Jerez, Cadiz and other southwest Spain city maps?

3 Answers Jul 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM
    • nette1274's Profile Photo

Rota to Madrid

by nette1274 Online Now Apr 29, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Hello! I forgot to post with my other questions about getting back to Madrid from Rota in May. Is taking the train easier, or would it be better to take a plane? From which city would it be best to leave from? Thanks for any help.

Manette

1 Answer Apr 29, 2007 at 1:22 PM
    • nette1274's Profile Photo

Rota Navy Base May 2007

by nette1274 Online Now Feb 16, 2007 at 8:03 AM

Hello! I will be visiting my sister at the Rota Navy Base in May. I've read the other post that we can take the catamaran out to Cadiz, but are there ways for day trips to somewhere like Seville? Or is that too far for a day trip? Where else could we go from the Navy Base as a day trip? Thanks for any help in advance.

nette

3 Answers Apr 28, 2007 at 6:19 AM
    • kdvorak's Profile Photo

travel to Rota in March 07

by kdvorak Online Now Jan 9, 2007 at 3:54 PM

just looking for suggestions on where to stay, and what to do...

2 Answers Jan 12, 2007 at 2:41 PM