Rot an der Rot

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lorrach Restaurant

Lörrach Yesterday

Hello....I am looking for a nice German cuisine restaurant in Lorrach. We will be staying in Basel for a week in October and wanted to take the train up from Basel to Lorrach for dinner one night (to get out of Basel for a night). We would obviously like something near the station or within reasonable walking distance. We love rustic food and something local and authentic german food would be nice. Any help would be appreciated.

more
    • Monday evening dining plans

Tübingen Apr 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Do you have any suggestions for a good and reasonably priced restaurant to eat at on a Monday evening in Tubingen? I realize that many places are closed on Mondays, and I am concerned that we will not have any idea where to take our family for dinner.

more
    • transportation

Gengenbach Yesterday

How to get there from Strasbourg

more
    • asking about public transport triberg, schonwald and gengenbach

Black Forest Apr 9, 2014 at 12:15 AM

hi

my plan is to explore triberg, schonwald and then gengenbach, with public transport. is it easy to use buses/train/taxi in those cities? i travel from other country with luggage, is there any buses or taxi from train station to hotel?

this is my first time to visit germany and we speak english only.

thanks

more
    • laundromat near the goethe institut

Mannheim Apr 1, 2014 at 6:58 AM

hello people!
      i am staying with goethe institut and i am not too bothered about getting a card to use the washing machines in the building just for the two weeks that i am here. does anyone know a laundromat where i could use coins to do a wash? cheers!

more
    • Timewarp - from Mannheim ZOB to Maimarkthalle

Mannheim Mar 31, 2014 at 12:35 PM

Hi, how can i get to timewarp from Mannheim ZOB (I will arrive with the bus) Are there shuttle buses from there? Thanks!

more
    • Best base in BF for train travel

Black Forest Mar 22, 2014 at 6:09 PM

My 16 year old daughter and I will take the train from Frankfurt to the BF in July 2014. We want to enjoy short hikes, perhaps kayak. What town would be the best for us for a 3 night stay, only using the train/bus? Thanks!

more
    • how much does it cost rain fare surich to konstanz

Konstanz Apr 7, 2014 at 10:26 AM

train zurich to konstanz

more
    • Visit to Black Forest from Frankfurt or Stuggart

Black Forest Mar 24, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Can you advise if it is better to travel from Frankfurt to Black Forest and if so, what is the travelling time? Secondly, if is better from Stuggart then also what is the travelling time?

more
    • Attractions for kids on the way from Frankfurt to Black Forest

Black Forest Mar 27, 2014 at 10:38 AM

We are a family with 2 kids (14,11) and we are about to land in Frankfurt in August 2014. From there we will travel by car to the black forest.
      Do you have suggestions where we can stop to have some fun with the kids so we can break the long hours drive?

Many thanks:)

more
    • TRANSPORTATION

Rastatt Mar 23, 2014 at 3:15 PM

IS THERE A BUS SERVICE THAT GOES TO BADEN-BADEN AND SURROUNDING TOWNS. MY SISTER AND I WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN RASTATT A FEW DAYS AND TAKE A BUS TO OTHER PLACES IN THE AREA FOR DAY TRIPS.
      JOANNE SWEET imsweet@mynvw.com

more
    • CitizenH's Profile Photo

Baden Airport to Strasbourg. How to?

Baden-Baden Mar 19, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Hello!
      I need to go from the Baden Airpark to Strasbourg and I am about to book rail tickets from Baden Baden to Strasbourg (BD Bahn) and I don't know all the details.

What point of departure is better? Haueneberstein or Rebland?
      How do I go from the airport to the rail station?
      I'm worried about the cost, so I need the cheapest way to travel. If there's a better way, please tell me.
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Euroline station?

Karlsruhe Apr 5, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Hello,

Has anyone ever taken a Euroline Bus to Karlsruhe? Could you tell me where we would get off the bus?

more
    • How to get to Baden-Baden from BSL

Baden-Baden Mar 27, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Please give an advice. I arrive to BSL at 22:05 and have a hotel booked in Baden-Baden, Germany. How to get there? Most of car rental services are not open a this time, train is also not available during the night time. How much will be the taxi??

more