Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• John195123's Profile Photo

Local Eateries

Socorro Dec 11, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Hi,

I'm going to be in Socorro for a few days and I just wanted to find the best places to eat. I know that's a vague question, but, from a local's perspective, what's the place you go to (or would go to) as often as possible?

Thanks!

more
    • Staying in Santa Fe

New Mexico 22 hours ago

Hello
      We are spending 6days in Santa Fe end May but hoping to hire a care could anyone please suggest best days out .
      We will go to Taos . All suggestions will be gratefully received.
      Thankyou
      Patsy

more
    • shuttles to the albuquerque support

by yzfzr7 Online Now Apr 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Are there any companies providing transportation to the Albuquerque Sunport? Or just Albuquerque in general?

3 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 2:30 PM
    • ivanchristie's Profile Photo

Calling on Roswell VT mem,bers.

by ivanchristie Online Now Oct 10, 2008 at 5:36 AM

Hi,

I would be in Roswell next weekend [ 18 October ] and be attending a seminar for one whole month until 14 November 2008. I am a Malaysian and would be staying at the Best Western Sally Port Inn during the one month period.

Was informed that Roswell have about 24 VT members but effort to reach some, have been negative in reply.

Would like any VT members to get in touch so we can meet and have some quality social meeting.

I can be reach at this address or ivan9220@yahoo.com.

Regards,

Ivan Christie Jeremiah

1 Answer Oct 11, 2008 at 2:20 PM
    • ivanchristie's Profile Photo

roswell to tucson ?

by ivanchristie Online Now Oct 4, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Hi,
      Just wanted to know how far and time taken between roswell to tucson ? Is there a sort of a greyhound bus going to tucson in the morning and one getting back to roswell by late evening ? Thanks. ... Ivan

2 Answers Oct 5, 2008 at 4:33 PM
    • beatchfre's Profile Photo

Spending a night in Roswell - any good bars?

by beatchfre Online Now Mar 8, 2006 at 12:06 PM

Hi there,

I'm trying to plan a little 2/3-day road trip from Santa Fe -> Roswell -> Carlsbad Caverns -> White Sands with my parents (from Scotland). We might spend a night there after the long drive from Santa Fe (and tour of the museum) - does it have much in the way of bars? Can someone recommend a few, or point me in the direction of a few URLs..?

We will be going sometime between the 5th to 12th of June. Just trying to plan an itinerary.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Lee

PS: Anyone know of any events going on in Alomagordo, Roswell, or Carlsbad in the above timeframe?

1 Answer Apr 18, 2008 at 9:21 AM
    • koibuff's Profile Photo

Looking for Places to Visit - Alien related in Roswell, NM

by koibuff Online Now Mar 5, 2006 at 6:57 AM

Please, those of you who have visited (Roswell, NM) or live there, post the names, addresses, phone numbers of: Alien related Stores, Restaurants, parks, photo opts, museums, even if it's cheesy. I don't want to miss a thing when I'm there.

Also, if you have information on taking a trip on the Extraterrestrial Highway, please inform me on this also.

Thanks in advance......

• AkiSan's Profile Photo

4th of July Roswell Trip Questions

by AkiSan Online Now May 15, 2005 at 3:17 AM

Ok, this year the 4th of July weekend will be a bunch of "firsts": first train trip, first time to NM and first UFO convention. Yeah, I know it's dorky, but I can't help it, I've been into UFOs since I was a kid.

We will be taking Amtrak to Albuquerque and then driving down to Roswell. Our weekend should look like this:

Depart LA 7/1, arrive Albuquerque 7/2 @ noon
      Drive to Roswell, spend the night there 7/2
      Drive out to Carlsbad Caverns 7/3 then
      ???
      Catch Amtrak back to LA afternoon of 7/4

After Carlsbad Caverns, should we drive back to Roswell and spend the night in Roswell, or is there somewhere else on the way back to Albuquerque that's worth spending the night at? We don't need to be back until 2pm on 7/4 to return the car and catch the train, so we don't need to be in Albuquerque the night before unless there's nowhere else to visit, and although I am into UFOs I get the feeling I don't need to spend the whole weekend in Roswell.

Thanks,
      Aki

1 Answer May 15, 2005 at 6:53 AM
    • How Will I To Roswell?

by PrettyCute Online Now Feb 3, 2003 at 12:59 AM

I'll be staying to NM for 3 weeks. And I am interested in going to Roswell. How will get to Roswell from Rio Rancho Drive, Rio Rancho? Is there any available public transportation, such as bus? Thanks

10 Answers Apr 19, 2004 at 6:39 AM