change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fishing trips in cheboksary

Cheboksary Jul 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Hi
      are there guided fishing trips offered in Cheboksary?
      I am staying there several weeks and the river wolga seems to be a perfect place for fishing.
      Thanks for any hint.

more
    • about shopping in vladivostok

Vladivostok Jul 12, 2014 at 7:07 AM

where to get reasonable and good quality of following products: knitted wear, furry coats,handmade jewellery, porcelain beads, handcraft items, Vladivostok's souvenirs?

more
    • getting into Mongolia at Tashanta gate post

Biysk Jun 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM

are there any transport getting into Mongolia from Biysk at the Tashanta gate post

more
    • Where can i top up my mobile phone account in Russia?

Moscow 7 hours ago

Where can i top up my mobile phone account in Russia?

Advise plz

more
    • if it is possible?

Petrozavodsk Jul 4, 2014 at 1:08 AM

there is bus from petrozavodsk to st.peterpurge and the adress and the time and if possible number ?

more
    • Boat or hydrofoil between Kostroma and Yaroslav

Kostroma Jul 3, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Is still working the boat service between Kostroma and Yaroslav? If it is the case, do you know the timetable in summer time? Thanks.

more
    • airporttaxi

Nizhniy Novgorod Jul 19, 2014 at 11:08 PM

hi i am on a holiday to nizhney novogorod with my family.
      i wish to take a taxi from airport to azimuth hotel in the city.do i get English speaking driver?what is the approximate cost?
      i am first time to nizhney
      regards
      kumar

more
    • Train from St.Petersburg to Pskov

Pskov Jun 25, 2014 at 5:12 AM

Are there Trainconnections from St. Petersburg to Pskov during the day as well?
      Not only a night train.

more
    • Skillsbus's Profile Photo

Travel to Staraya Ladoga

Saint Petersburg Jul 4, 2014 at 2:29 AM

I will be in Stp in September. Is it possible to travel by bus to Staraya Ladoga and if so where does it depart from and its route number. Alternatively are there good train links ?

more
    • travel from kHARKİV TO bELGOROD

Belgorod Jul 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM

CAN ANY BODY ADVİSE ME HOW İS THE BEST WAY TO TO TRAVEL FROM AİRPORT TO BELGOROD .I AM TRAVELİNG ON AUGUST 9TH ANY REASONABLE PRİCEDHOTEL İN BELGOROD
      THANK YOU
      SANCA

more
    • Metro to Finland Station early in the morning

Saint Petersburg Jul 6, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I have a question about St Petersburg public tranportation.
      I'll stay in St Petersburg and then I'll head to Helsinki by train. A good option for me is catch the train at 6.40 a.m at Finland Station. I'll be hosted near from Admiralteyskaya metro station.
      Is the metro working at this time? Is it safe? Will I be able to arrive on time to Finland Station?
      What's the options?
      Thank you!

more
    • Pushka cafe

Moscow Yesterday

How can I pre book for dinner at Pushka cafe ?

more
    • Tours to Join

Saint Petersburg Jun 27, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Saint Petersburg for the first time this September. I am traveling by myself and am looking for guided tours to join that go to different sights in the city as well as tours that take day trips to Peterhof or Pushkin. I want to find tours that are already scheduled that I can join. All that I have found so far are tours with companies that would charge a lot just for me with no one else on the tour.

Thanks for any suggestions.

more
    • Cristian_Uluru's Profile Photo

Catherine Palace

Saint Petersburg Jun 25, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Hi, I'm planning to visit Saint Petersbug on August. Catherine Palace is on my to do list. Which is the easiest way to reach it from Saint Petersburg downtown (my hotel is very close to Hermitage Museum)? Do you suggest to visit also Alexander Palace? Which are the park pavilions I can't miss?

Many thanks for your suggestions.

more
    • Tour Buses from Airport

Moscow Jul 10, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I have a 6 hour layover in the Moscow airpot (SVO) and was wondering if there is a city tour or soemthing I could do for 4 hours or so. I am female and traveling alone so I need something that is safe. Thank you!

more
    • AbhisekD's Profile Photo

is racism there against indians in st.petersburg

Saint Petersburg Jul 5, 2014 at 8:26 AM

i am an indian and i am joining St. Petersburg State Medical Academy so i would be very grateful if someone would tell me about the attitude and feelings of the locals towards us as i have read some unpleasant experiences from the internet about people with coloured skins

more

Popular Rostovskaya Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• Traffic

Rostov-na-Donu Mar 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Why is the traffic so bad on Dovatora? :-)

2 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 7:41 AM
    • inthesunshine's Profile Photo

EURO 2012 Accommodation in Donetsk required - Apartment/House?

Donetsk Feb 21, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Hello Everyone,
      As you know everyone is trying to rip off the travelling football supporters with hugely inflated prices for hotels, etc. Myself and two friends are travelling over to Donetsk from England for the European Cup Finals in June. Our flights are already booked. We are wondering if there is anyone with spare accommodation that could house us for our duration in Donetsk which will probably be for a minimum of two weeks. If possible we would like someone that can speak some English and would be able to take us around in their car to see the sights, go the Football matches in Donetsk, airport pick ups and visit any tourist sites. All of this we will pay for.

If there is anyone interested then please contact me through this forum.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
      Regards
      ITS
      England

4 Answers Apr 4, 2012 at 4:48 AM
    • hala

Rostov-na-Donu Jan 19, 2012 at 8:17 PM

i try to get russian visa but i can't find a hotel which can sand me a voucher /necessary to get a visa /,could you give me any name of hotel in Rostov na Donu which is doing that ,please

4 Answers Mar 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
    • A Green Island?

Rostov-na-Donu Dec 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Good Evening Sirs,
      Is there an adjacent island to Rostow-na-Donu by the name of Zloni Ostrow?
      Thank you in advance.
      Avivit

1 Answer Dec 10, 2011 at 1:51 AM
    • andrew1972's Profile Photo

Azov

Azov Dec 2, 2011 at 9:14 AM

I am thinking of visiting the city of Azov, I assume rostov international airport is the nearest to Azov what are transport links from the Airport to Azov like and approx costs is car hire an option?

1 Answer Dec 2, 2011 at 12:21 PM
    • Jackson46's Profile Photo

Novocherkassk Hotel

Novocherkassk Nov 29, 2011 at 10:57 AM

How about general prices, local phone number for information? May get a room for the Christmas services coming in Jan 2012.
      Thank you so much,
      Jackson46@vtmail.com or jack.barr@aol.com

1 Answer Nov 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM
    • roxiestuart's Profile Photo

visiting rostov-na-donu rostov,russia.

Rostov-na-Donu Nov 2, 2011 at 8:26 AM

i am an american female and would like to visit new friends i have met on line and visit rostov-na-donu city . what do i need to do this ? and by the way you have a beautiful city.

3 Answers Nov 3, 2011 at 12:44 PM
    • Tourist

Rostov-na-Donu Aug 6, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Hi. I want to visit Rostov-na-Donu from South Africa as a tourist. It will be my first time traveling to Russia and would like to know if I need any other documents other than my passport? I would also like to know if speaking only english would be a problem to comunicate?

7 Answers Aug 7, 2011 at 8:14 AM
    • stupid

Donetsk Apr 3, 2011 at 1:13 PM

how impossible is it to get in russia no visa

13 Answers May 1, 2011 at 8:17 AM
    • wilffos481

Donetsk Jul 1, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I am travelling from Donetsk to mariupol and would like an english speaking taxi driver. Are there any available?? I cannot speak Ukraine or Russian, only English, and my destination address, will probably be in english.
      If available , where can I book, and how much? The trip may be a return trip and I will be arriving at Donetsk on 19th August , ready for trip to Mariupol on the 20th, early morning. Any e mail address that I can contact will be helpful.
      Thanks Wilffos.

1 Answer Jul 8, 2010 at 5:29 AM
    • Accommodations in Taganrog

Taganrog Dec 30, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Hello, I have been looking at travelling to Taganrog and I am wondering what type of accommodations there are there? And does anyone know of a website of any accommodations. I prefer not to stay at a hostel. Thanks for the help.

3 Answers Jan 30, 2010 at 3:33 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

From Rostov to the Ukraine

Rostov-na-Donu Oct 24, 2008 at 1:45 AM

Hi
      I'm planning to visit Rostov On Don as my last port of call in Russia before crossing into the Ukraine. Kharkov is a bit of a distance away so i'm just wondering where is the best place to cross the border into Ukraine from here? And is there anywhere worth visiting for 1 night before heading onto Kharkov? If i can get a decent overnight train between Rostov and Kharkov then all well and good. I'm not sure what sort of time this would require or if i would encounter much delay when at the border.
      Thanks everyone
      DG

7 Answers Oct 25, 2008 at 6:25 AM
    • isildur06's Profile Photo

What shoud not we miss?

Rostov-na-Donu Mar 28, 2008 at 2:39 PM

Hi everybody !
      With a friend I will be tarvelling in Russia next month. Rostov will be the starting point but I could not find much info. about the city. What are the best places to see in Rostov or around the town? Especially sites related with2nd world war will be interesting for me?
      Also can one easily go to Azov from Rostov?

16 Answers Apr 3, 2008 at 4:02 AM
    • Comosicus's Profile Photo

Seeking general information about Rostovskaya Oblast

Rostovskaya Oblast' May 31, 2007 at 5:32 AM

Hello,

I plan a travel to Setraki (about 130 km North on Rostov) and I would be grateful to know some thinks.

- weather
      For avoiding cold and rain, what is the best sesons to travel?

- genealogy issues
      Is there a state archive in one of the bigger cities in Rostovskaya Oblast? Is the acces possible for a genealogy research?

- other practical issues?

Thanks, merci!

George

10 Answers Jun 1, 2007 at 8:08 AM
    • kerrien's Profile Photo

apartments ?

Rostov-na-Donu Mar 7, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Hi , Can anyone tell me if there are any apartments to rent in Rostov . I have done this in Ukraine and other russian cities but cant seem to find any links in Rostov....Is there a government travel agent , as with other RUS towns ?
      Thankyou. Kerrien.

2 Answers May 16, 2007 at 6:40 AM
    • Where to stay in Rostov

Rostov-na-Donu Mar 28, 2005 at 12:39 PM

Hi Everyone,

I will be in Rostov on Business every other week between Mid April and June 2005. Having read about the quality of the hotels I am thinking whether there is any other option than staying in a hotel- or are there any new good hotels lately? I would eb looking to stay between 1-2 weeks at any time I come to Rostov

Thanks for all your thoughts,
      Chris

• lorgnierl's Profile Photo

bayaset ? someone know where is it?

Rostov-na-Donu Jun 18, 2004 at 3:55 PM

i watched on russian programs a very good serial about the war between russian and turcs, it s name was bayaset but i could not find this fortress, was it in Russia, Georgia, Turquish? could you help me thanks lionel

5 Answers Feb 28, 2005 at 2:17 AM
    • How much..

Taganrog Jun 18, 2004 at 3:50 PM

..money would it cost to get from Buffalo NY to Taganrog, Rostovskaya Oblast and what is the best route to go and where would I stay? And do they speak English there?

7 Answers May 23, 2007 at 4:01 PM
    • wawaseeme's Profile Photo

Directions

Donetsk Oct 25, 2003 at 11:23 AM

Map on how to find Rostov, Donetsk, or Harkov, Ukraine.

1 Answer Oct 26, 2003 at 5:14 AM